Roast Damian Barrett - The cry baby with no toys left in the cot

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard the add on SEN where Damo is suggesting he has some integrity when it comes to reporting. How funny is that!

On the add, does anyone actually listen to Hutchie and Damo podcast? The only thing that could be worse is the Caroline Wilson pod cast.
I used to, until the incident when an AFL reporter got stood down for reporting on a player's wife.
Damian's response basically confirmed what I'd known subconsciously for a while - they are every bit as compromised as the people they talk about. Plus Hutchy thinks he's a comedian which gets very *ing tiresome after a while.

Could be a bit of a Mexican stand-off between all 4 that have been named.
Maybe put all of them into a cage fight? Only one leaves alive. I’d back Caro unless Hutchy is really hungry.
In a cage fight to the death that bastard would eat all of them plus half of his own left hand before he even knew it was down his throat.

But like a true to form tapeworm, Barrett would slide out of hutchy's eddified cloaca, and carro would burst out alien style from his oversized fat gut before browne's panic stricken mug descended the jabber's gullet, eventually to be thrown up into a vomit pile in the corner in order for hutchy to make room for the pies and pasties left over from the spotless catering order placed by the MCG in anticipation of the grand final being held in victoria this year.

In a cage fight to the death that bastard would eat all of them plus half of his own left hand before he even knew it was down his throat.

But like a true to form tapeworm, Barrett would slide out of hutchy's eddified cloaca, and carro would burst out alien style from his oversized fat gut before browne's panic stricken mug descended the jabber's gullet, eventually to be thrown up into a vomit pile in the corner in order for hutchy to make room for the pies and pasties left over from the spotless catering order placed by the MCG in anticipation of the grand final being held in victoria this year.
Eeeghhh… TMI
Can we just not put them on a remote island somewhere and conduct a Nuclear test?
Actually, just leave them on a island and ban people for going there for 50 years, (use nuclear testing fallout as an excuse)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back