Roast Damian Barrett - The cry baby with no toys left in the cot

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I hear Ben talk the more I love him.

Smoother than silk.

I just listened to the interview and came on here to say exactly the same thing! Ben Amarfio is super-impressive! I love listening to him speak and he makes me feel so confident about his ability to handle things and what is currently taking place at the club! Onwards and upwards! Go, North!!! 💙🤍💙🤍

I can't stand Barrett but there probably a tiny Darth Vaderish bit of him that is just frustrated North supporter and frankly we've given him some of the bullets to fire ourselves in recent years. We cut off strong clubmen to rebuild then spent 2 years chasing rainbows. We extended a coach only to end up paying him out for services unrendered and hired another coach who was either not ready or overwhelmed in unlucky circumstances.

I didn't like the way Purple Helmet covered it all but we have to wear some of the criticism.

If an olive branch now starts to settle things down I support the move.

Kingy also took umbrage with the most of the points above and managed to articulate it without coming off as a tossbag.

It's still a firm no from me.

I just got a text message from my Collingwood supporting nephew, he has joined the anti Barrett club saying he is tweeting Jaidyn Stephenson is now up for grabs :)

Catching up on this thread, this one reads well.

Pies mate still angry at Barrett?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard the add on SEN where Damo is suggesting he has some integrity when it comes to reporting. How funny is that!

On the add, does anyone actually listen to Hutchie and Damo podcast? The only thing that could be worse is the Caroline Wilson pod cast.

Just heard the add on SEN where Damo is suggesting he has some integrity when it comes to reporting. How funny is that!

On the add, does anyone actually listen to Hutchie and Damo podcast? The only thing that could be worse is the Caroline Wilson pod cast.
I see your Hutchie and Damo and raise you a Tom Browne.

s
Your raise doesn't match my Wilson that's already in the middle. If you want to play you need to bring something bigger than Browne....and I think you'll struggle. Time to fold.
Could be a bit of a Mexican stand-off between all 4 that have been named.
Maybe put all of them into a cage fight? Only one leaves alive. I’d back Caro unless Hutchy is really hungry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back