Damian Barrett

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
In an industry that is full of idiots, dullards and drunken flogs it takes extreme whankerishness to stand out amongst the crowd. So for that I commend Barrett for his efforts to unite the footballing public against him.

You wonder what these clowns would be doing if there was no football. If their "investigative skills" were as developed as they'd like us to believe, wouldn't they be better serving the community to devote their time to solving crimes?

Let's face it. Most of these guys are AFL or club stooges who have their information handed to them on a platter.

Garlic muncher

Cancelled
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is a s**t stain on sports journalism.
To concerned with breaking a headling than just doing his job.
Complete ******... contradicts himself more than reports a relevant story,

I hate how this gossip style and side of football has come to the fore, if no one ever again hears a Barratt rumour etc everyone will be better off.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I actually like Damian Barrett.
0905-27_0141.jpg

Sean Dempster retires and pretty much says how everything Barrett said on the footy show last week about him was blatantly wrong.

More great work from this weird little worm

and He wins awards of Getting 1 Story RIght in about a 1000

Saints fans are writing to media watch r.e him and Dempster to try and get one media group that won't protect this little worm and actually analyse how s**t he is
About time someone* - anyone - takes him to task

* not including Bevo at the 2015 Brownlow

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
About time someone* - anyone - takes him to task

* not including Bevo at the 2015 Brownlow

Damo never did get the stains out of his tightie whities after that night.

Having said that I don't mind Damo as a journo. Has broken some good stories. His opinion however is worth less than my belly lint.

Back