Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ah Damo never change
61c16b3e179ea6480ee340a33143a92e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I am no fan of Damo (whom is an ambulance chasing sensationalist like Hutchy) but those Sliding Doors weekly blogs are clearly trollbait and its amazing how many fans get reeled in and triggered by it.

I am no fan of Damo (whom is an ambulance chasing sensationalist like Hutchy) but those Sliding Doors weekly blogs are clearly trollbait and its amazing how many fans get reeled in and triggered by it.
good way to get respected as a reporter on the official AFL website I guess

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
good way to get respected as a reporter on the official AFL website I guess

Not saying Damo is respected by anyone (least of all myself) but as i say, The sliding doors blogs are meant to br controversial, if not rile certain supporters up (for some reason, he has a real gift of antagonizing North Supporters)

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Not saying Damo is respected by anyone (least of all myself) but as i say, The sliding doors blogs are meant to br controversial, if not rile certain supporters up (for some reason, he has a real gift of antagonizing North Supporters)
I don't object to the statements themselves. He's paid to offer opinions. So be it. I think the format is absurd.

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong

They're not even effective as trollbait.

Most of them are blindingly obvious comments like "IF a team has a bunch of good players missing, THEN it's harder for them to win" or "IF a team is lacking in one area, THEN they should trade/draft for players of this type" that any 10 year old could think of.

newcastlefalcon

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
I try and avoid Barrett as he is such a self promoter but I have to ask, is he suffering from early onset alzheimers?
Why is he the only person who starts every interaction with "Hi I am Damian Barrett."
Does he have trouble remembering his own name?
When he walks into an empty room does he start off with "Hi I am Damian Barrett."
Does anyone answer him?

JKruse44

Draftee
Dec 22, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I try and avoid Barrett as he is such a self promoter but I have to ask, is he suffering from early onset alzheimers?
Why is he the only person who starts every interaction with "Hi I am Damian Barrett."
Does he have trouble remembering his own name?
When he walks into an empty room does he start off with "Hi I am Damian Barrett."
Does anyone answer him?
He just loves saying his own name

Tim Whiffler

Debutant
Apr 28, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kept his job while others in his office were sacked yesterday. No condolence tweets for his jobless “mates”. Saying nothing says a lot about some people.

Kept his job while others in his office were sacked yesterday. No condolence tweets for his jobless “mates”. Saying nothing says a lot about some people.

A real sliding door moment.

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
In fairness to DB - he may well have contacted them privately without feeling the need to make it public. I'm not a particular fan of his but just because he chooses not to make a public statement via Twitter on it doesn't necessarily make him a bad bloke.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
In fairness to DB - he may well have contacted them privately without feeling the need to make it public. I'm not a particular fan of his but just because he chooses not to make a public statement via Twitter on it doesn't necessarily make him a bad bloke.

Most people under 35 wouldnt post it publicly (as posting it publicly is only doing it to get a pat on the back from others)

BarryMorgan

Premiership Player
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Buried in amongst this is an assertion that North contacted the AFL to complain about our dear friend Damien, and so they should - he’s given licence on AFL-owned platforms to attack people who he feels he’s been slighted by.

Buried in amongst this is an assertion that North contacted the AFL to complain about our dear friend Damien, and so they should - he’s given licence on AFL-owned platforms to attack people who he feels he’s been slighted by.

Isn't he a North Melbourne 'supporter'?

Back