Roast Damien Barrett

Remove this Banner Ad

I really really hope he does read this.

It seems very much like reading bigfooty is where he gets most of his mail from, so on one hand I think he may read it. On the other hand though, his articles are so poor, even by BF standards that I'm thinking he would be better at his job if he did read here.

Surely he's a bit of a Brad McNamara, he'd get off on the attention.

I read that article on Bennell being the lottery.

As I read further I found it such a frustratingly poor piece of writing that screaming of journalistic desperation. Trying so hard to be edgy and overdoing it in a big way.

This was before I saw who wrote it. When I saw it was from the desk of Purple, I wasn't at all surprised. I just wish I bothered to read the author before I started so I could haves saved my time and not bothered with it.

HOW THE * IS THIS GUY MAKING MONEY FROM WRITING?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I read further I found it such a frustratingly poor piece of writing that screaming of journalistic desperation. Trying so hard to be edgy and overdoing it in a big way.

This was before I saw who wrote it. When I saw it was from the desk of Purple, I wasn't at all surprised. I just wish I bothered to read the author before I started so I could haves saved my time and not bothered with it.

HOW THE **** IS THIS GUY MAKING MONEY FROM WRITING?

Blackmail.

HOW THE **** IS THIS GUY MAKING MONEY FROM WRITING?

Answered your own question right there mate

Holy sh!t, how bad was he on The Footy Show last night. His attempts to ask questions of the players on the panel were cringe worthy, and their replies left him stuttering. Sad attempt to make himself more relevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back