Damien Barrett

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a Social Club member and I think Eddie was overly sensitive about Micks comments, however if Eddie wants my vote at any time he has got it. I might not agree with everything Eddie does or says but I know that he always has the Collingwood Football Club's best interests in his heart, and anyone that doesn't respect the huge difference he has made to our great club, doesn't really know what their talking about (or doesn't like CFC being successful). Eddie aint perfect, but I for one am very glad that he is a Tried and True Pieman.

from MMM website :

"Damian Barrett, who's he?" Eddie responded adding later that Barrett should "pull his head in."

:D

from MMM website :

"Damian Barrett, who's he?" Eddie responded adding later that Barrett should "pull his head in."

:D

:thumbsu: X 1000:D
I love what Ed's done for our club, he pulled us from the middle of nowhere in the late 90s to a genuine powerhouse once again. Barrett is a total knob who is yet another of the Collingwood-haters.

"Travis Cloke searched Blacktown on Google Maps so he is defs going to GWS"... pfft, FFS

Gee, Eddie has gone feral this week.

First he had a crack at the supporters for their behaviour during the game.

Then he had a crack at Mick.

Now he's even been lured into having a crack at some nobody reporter.

I guess that's what losing to Carlton by 10 goals does to a man.

The lads are going to be really motivated this week - can't imagine it'd be much fun having a feral Eddie roaming the corridors of the Westpac Centre. They'd want to fix that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back