Damien Hardwick & Danielle Hardwick have annouced they have seperated

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you been up to? I would clear your history or go incognito next time.
I used Zoosk 6 years ago
It did my head in dating in your mid 50s
On my 4th date I got lucky and are still with the lovely lady and just brought a house together
Haven’t been on a dating site since

a lot of guys go off the rails after something like this , let’s hope OUR isn’t one of them

Very sad news.
I hope it all works out in the end for Dimma, Mrs Hardwick and the family. family always comes first.
On another note, I hope this doesnt affect his coaching for the seasons ahead. She has seemingly been his backbone when he has struggled. So it will be a big challenge

All the very best to all the Harwicks. Very difficult time. Sending love & thoughts of support.

Marriages are ******* hard work. You gotta keep working at it. You just gotta wonder if this is the price Dimma has paid for being an AFL coach in the covid year. I feel for the Hardwick family. It can’t have been easy on either of them. Sad news. Just another 2020 sh*t moment.

Amen to that. When you get comfortable you get lazy and can become disrespectful without even realising it.

Was gutted to hear this news about Dimma and Danielle Hardwick. The pain is likely palpable for them right now. The circumstances can dictate how much so. I never thought I would go to marriage counseling - but really wanted to save my marriage after being such a duplicitous idiot. It was so worth all the effort and pain for us both - can't believe the heights it is possible to reach with effort. Anything is still possible for Damien and Danielle as long as they still want be the best people they can be - I live in hope for them!

Last edited:
Thought it was strange last year when he didn’t thank Mrs Hardwick in his premiership speech. I called Dan and Mia going Splitsville too. Sometimes you can just read between the lines. Hope I’m wrong about Sydney Stack as well! Just call me Debbie Downer basically!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a related note.
Saw the interview with Tim Paine on Seven tonight.
Tim is calm and down to earth.
The pressure and scrutiny on sports figures is relentless.
The cricket team.
Footy coaches too.
Everyone has an opinion on what you do and they're gunning for you if you slip up.

Last edited:
So you think the competitive beast that is dimma would trade the coaches box for cycling the bay on a satdy in his Lycra and stopping at Brighton for a latte , ummm no, I don’t see that , even less so now he’s separated
Hey dont shoot the messenger, its just what i was thinking, only because of how much Dimma has praised his wife over his whole time at Richmond, its been constant and they even allow rookies to stay at their place, Danielle has had a big say in getting Damien's head right, it seems very odd, Rance quit footy and even that didnt work for him and his relationship.

i just wont be surprised if Dimma does the same. He has also lost a lot of his support staff and his contract does end in 2021. Id be surprised if this doesnt effect him in some way this season and its foolish to think it wont.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, beside the potential downside to not performing at the best of his capabilities, why does anyone care that he split with his wife? All these posts saying it is sad news for someone (I assume) none of us know personally.

I genuinely don't understand how people feel sad for other's who they never know on a personal going through relationship problems. A quantum super computer calculating until the heat-death of universe could not calculate the number of *s I do not give about Elon Musk's marital status and I own shares of Tesla. I may be a sociopath for not getting it, but I think that the people who felt emotion about Brad and Angelina divorcing are a special kind of crazy.

In all seriousness, beside the potential downside to not performing at the best of his capabilities, why does anyone care that he split with his wife? All these posts saying it is sad news for someone (I assume) none of us know personally.

I genuinely don't understand how people feel sad for other's who they never know on a personal going through relationship problems. A quantum super computer calculating until the heat-death of universe could not calculate the number of fu**s I do not give about Elon Musk's marital status and I own shares of Tesla. I may be a sociopath for not getting it, but I think that the people who felt emotion about Brad and Angelina divorcing are a special kind of crazy.
Agreed, I couldn't care less.

I genuinely don't understand how people feel sad for other's who they never know on a personal going through relationship problems. A quantum super computer calculating until the heat-death of universe could not calculate the number of fu**s I do not give about Elon Musk's marital status and I own shares of Tesla. I may be a sociopath for not getting it, but I think that the people who felt emotion about Brad and Angelina divorcing are a special kind of crazy.
LOL its called empathy, doesnt bother me if people do or dont but it does impact us because it relates to Richmond thats what concerns me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back