Damien Hardwick & Danielle Hardwick have annouced they have seperated

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news, you would be shattered if the COVID challenges this year contributed/caused the split spending so much time apart, would be a real shame for Dimma and the family.

Here's hoping the family is okay and can move forward from this in time

Amen to that. When you get comfortable you get lazy and can become disrespectful without even realising it.

Was gutted to hear this news about Dimma and Danielle Hardwick. The pain is likely palpable for them right now. The circumstances can dictate how much so. I never thought I would go to marriage counseling - but really wanted to save my marriage after being such a duplicitous idiot. It was so worth all the effort and pain for us both - can't believe the heights it is possible to reach with effort. Anything is still possible for Damien and Danielle as long as they still want be the best people they can be - I live in hope for them!
Yep did a bit of that , and i continued on even after my mrs ditched the sessions after a fortnight ,, we determined I needed a little more me time , so I joined a golf club and upgraded my footy membership, never been happier

You're sad and devastated that a guy you don't know personally has split with his wife? Turn it up.

This shouldn't even be news.
I am allowed to be sad mate up yours. We are a family. A separation impacts us. Thanks toss

Yep did a bit of that , and i continued on even after my mrs ditched the sessions after a fortnight ,, we determined I needed a little more me time , so I joined a golf club and upgraded my footy membership, never been happier

It's all about different strokes for different folks - every couple's unique intimacy cannot be replicated. I was a little surprised at how much I was supported in the therapy - thought it might be a pile on (me), but I received plenty of surprising support. I think I understand your post.........

This is about Dimma and Danielle Hardwick, and this has only been mentioned because it could be resolved still - perhaps - depending on what their unique circumstances are - that's really all I'm saying. I hope they find a pathway to happiness.

Last edited:
It's all about different strokes for different folks - every couple's unique intimacy cannot be replicated. I was a little surprised at how much I was supported in the therapy - thought it might be a pile on (me), but I received plenty of surprising support. I think I understand your post.........

How good is relationship therapy when the neutral expert confirms the women is in the wrong

How good is relationship therapy when the neutral expert confirms the women is in the wrong

Haha, it was less about right and wrong, but understanding what triggers irrational thoughts and how two people can get on the same page again - but I hear ya ;)

I am allowed to be sad mate up yours. We are a family. A separation impacts us. Thanks toss
I didn't say you can't be sad, I just find it hard to fathom one can be 'devestated' cos a bloke you don't know has split amicably with his wife. If that devastates you as you say then I struggle to see how you make it through the day with all the actual ****ed up stuff that goes on around the world.

As I said, turn it up.

I didn't say you can't be sad, I just find it hard to fathom one can be 'devestated' cos a bloke you don't know has split amicably with his wife. If that devastates you as you say then I struggle to see how you make it through the day with all the actual f’ed up stuff that goes on around the world.

As I said, turn it up.

It's not same random bloke on the street. It's one of the most pivotal people in the clubs history.

Mrs.Hardwick was in the hub for a short amount of time and left. There’s a fair chance there were marital issues during the year. So for Dimma to power on mentally and take us to the promised land once again under all that mental strain is an absolute epic effort. He put Richmond first. Another reason this premiership will go down as 1 of the best and hardest ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get that. He hasn't died. His kids aren't terminal. They've just made the decision to seperate.

Not news worthy nor devastating for us nuffs IMO. You do you though.

You can say stupid s**t like you do you buy if you really think dimma breaking up with misses dimma is "not news worthy" , then in not sure where to start.

If stack eats a pizza or Lynch looks at someone funny it's front page news

The details are none of our business and all I care about on a football level is that he is able to do his job. Same would go if it was one of the players or Benny Gale.

I've seen many a guy swap a 40 for two twenties in my job. Usually happens in Thailand or Indonesia and costs you the house and your kids think you're a campaigner.

Every person has their weakness. Me, a few weekend quaddies and a footy multi or two. The wife, shoes. Both end up cheaper than cutting a house in half.

As long as he keeps his mind on his job when he walks into the joint and doesn't affect our chances at a flag, whatever.

Last edited:
Its no surprise considering that one in very three marriages fail.Ask yourself, how many family, friends or work colleagues do you know that have had divorces Certainly common amongst the people I know.

But I do hope the split between Damien and Danielle is amicable and that the kids are the priority during this period

Last edited:
Mrs.Hardwick was in the hub for a short amount of time and left. There’s a fair chance there were marital issues during the year. So for Dimma to power on mentally and take us to the promised land once again under all that mental strain is an absolute epic effort. He put Richmond first. Another reason this premiership will go down as 1 of the best and hardest ever.
Might explain his outburst towards Horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back