Damien Hardwick & Danielle Hardwick have annouced they have seperated

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
...why does anyone care that he split with his wife?...

Sociopath...lol...you know 20 or 30 years ago I would think the same sort of thing...maybe I wouldn't actually say it...at least not without a few too many drinks...but for me time and experience have made me more empathic...not by design or intent.

This news has surprised me...and it does make me feel sad.

Having that great separation of powers...work...can be helpful in these situations.

Last edited:

As others have said sad news indeed ! From personnel experience it takes its toll & takes time , very hard especially not seeing the kids all the time !

Hopefully the break will enable him to relax & adjust accordingly.

A legend of the Tigers & I am sure the club will support the Hardwick family when & where required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get that. He hasn't died. His kids aren't terminal. They've just made the decision to seperate.

Not news worthy nor devastating for us nuffs IMO. You do you though.
I break it down to science 101 -
humans unlike animals have developed strong emotions eg love and hate.

Result - partners sometimes drift apart

Life goes on

I didn't say you can't be sad, I just find it hard to fathom one can be 'devestated' cos a bloke you don't know has split amicably with his wife. If that devastates you as you say then I struggle to see how you make it through the day with all the actual f’ed up stuff that goes on around the world.

As I said, turn it up.
Why bother eh go take your earthshattering comments elsewhere

Too funny...if it was meant to be humurous...mine hasn't spoken to me in 10 years...and my wife left me...she's actually 24 now...not the wife
This isn’t a humourous topic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish my wife would leave me , she can’t cook and is a druggos supporter , I’ve had enough . Delicious 😋

Just give her your password to BigFooty - problem solved....................

I break it down to science 101 -
humans unlike animals have developed strong emotions eg love and hate.

Result - partners sometimes drift apart

Life goes on

Life might well go on, but there is a void and most things change.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back