Universal Love Damn I Love this Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely loving this new "Always" campaign with the videos from club greats talking about what Hawthorn means to them. I know we've all seen and heard those various sentiments at time, but just hearing the guys speak so with such sincerity and passion just kind of makes you smile, and gives you goosebumps, especially given there's some quieter guys like Platts (can't wait for Tucky!).

We are so blessed to have that strong cohort of champions from the 70's and 80's. I'm not sure there'll ever be a block of champions, universally revered like that again, the three-peat group may have attained huge success, but the modern era just feels more more mercenary and rehearsed (especially when you think back to things like Dicko's documentaries covering that group and the natural camaraderie it exudes) :(

*goes off to watch again* Thanks Hawks :)

Our seniors are in between dynasties at the moment, so what does this club do? Goes out and wins not one, but two other premierships on the one day! We may very well be taking a Charlie home tomorrow. It's actually easy to see why supporters of other clubs are so 'out of their minds' jealous of us.
Won two flags, won Charlie, stole an elite mid for an 8th Round Pick, signed up the Chad, snuck a top 10 pick in from the Suns and enter another season with an entire league worth of opposition fans just wanting us to give someone else a go.

Won two flags, won Charlie, stole an elite mid for an 8th Round Pick, signed up the Chad, snuck a top 10 pick in from the Suns and enter another season with an entire league worth of opposition fans just wanting us to give someone else a go.
And in the words of Maxwell Smart, “aaaand loving it!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back