Damon White out for the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 11, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide - SANFL
Just got the weekly email from the club......who's website still appears to be down.......thanks Telstra.......:mad:

It appears Damon White's season is over as his injury was worse than first thought.........here's the details from the club.......

'Having met with the surgeon last week, it was found that in addition to the fractured fibula and dislocated ankle, Damon White has some ligament damage. Recovery from this is usually around four months, which means that Damon is unlikely to play again this year.'

Lets hope he makes a full recovery and comes back stronger next year......

Just read the same email. Bad luck for Damon, from all reports he was playing pretty well. Hopefully the club can work with him and get him back to full fitness for the start of next season. Good Luck to him.

Virtually the same thing happened to Adam Morgan in his first year playing for North. Maybe we should embargo our new big men from there ... ?

Originally posted by dreamkillers

So time to get big Barry out of there.......;)

Exactly. I'm hoping the curse applies to one big man a year so that would give Port until next season to save him. Maybe Choco could tell Hart that he wants him to rove Brooks. Hart will of course say he can't do that, and lo and behold Stephen Williams will say "We can do that at the Magpies!" Conspiracy theory? What conspiracy theory? ;)

Originally posted by Ford Fairlane

Exactly. I'm hoping the curse applies to one big man a year so that would give Port until next season to save him. Maybe Choco could tell Hart that he wants him to rove Brooks. Hart will of course say he can't do that, and lo and behold Stephen Williams will say "We can do that at the Magpies!" Conspiracy theory? What conspiracy theory? ;)

I think he would make a great rover.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back