Rumour Dan Andrews flying to the Grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like absolute q anon bs to me

Whilst Dan is away all the sovereign citizens are going to stage a coup and save all the children from the Metro Tunnel. :drunk:

nah, make sure to start your rumour post with "i can confirm"

or for solid gold rumours "i can officially confirm"

You also need a screenshot of a text message from an 'insider'. That's what really makes the rumour authentic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Liberals aren't having to do anything to undermine the Victorian Labor government, they are just having to sit back and watch the sh*t show happen
They're watching it the same way I'm watching the Ruby Princess debacle, Gladys corruption and NZ bubble stuff up. With great pleasure.

Whilst Dan is away all the sovereign citizens are going to stage a coup and save all the children from the Metro Tunnel. :drunk:

You also need a screenshot of a text message from an 'insider'. That's what really makes the rumour authentic.

dont knock the sovereign citizens

without them we wouldn't know that:

1) Dan Andrews is actually in detention in Gitmo, and he has been replaced by an Alliance clone awaiting "the storm"

2) Dan Andrews introduced the curfew to secretly fly PLA troops in from china during the night, in preparation of the Chinese takeover of Melbourne

3) noone has actually died of COVID-19, and this is all a lie to allow martial law to be declared in preparation of the NWO taking over (no, not the Hulk Hogan one)

4) the Governor General has ordered the ADF to overthrow the Victorian govt, and replace it with an ADF general to run the show

i dunno which one is happening, but it seems Melbourne is about to be the new belgium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back