Rumour Dan Andrews flying to the Grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Premier Daniel Andrews be at the AFL Grand Final in Brisbane? Mr Andrews said he's not going anywhere for the Grand Final. He said he would watch the match from his home with his wife and three children.10 hours ago

does this conflict with your source sammm ?

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who knows with Dan and this government what will happen. Incompetence is the one factor we know is a given.

Looks like 243 people who underwent hotel quarantine in Victoria have been urged to get tested for HIV and other viruses after a testing stuff up resulted in possible cross-contamination.

"Blood glucose level testing devices intended for use by one person were used across multiple residents," Safer Care Victoria said in a statement.

FMD
Would have thought by 1pm today you should have been more informed about the story. There's no chance anyone was infected, but they're going to check them all anyway.

The device is intended to be used by 1 person, but it's not a health risk. They didn't use 1 needle.

probably to replace the revenue from the food. not saying all cafes are fine, but I've heard straight from many a horses mouths (cafe owners) that covid has been great for them business-wise.

im sure there are many that aren't as lucky.

prob not the thread for it though.
My daily which serves great coffee and was open the entire time while many in the area didn’t have killed it and done renovations as well during Covid.
Coffee has a massive markup as you said, sure it’s not as much as a $25 avocado on toast but takeaway is still available

Many businesses are struggling big time, some businesses are unaffected, some businesses are busier than they have ever been. Like any change.

Yes Sweden have abandoned ship on their previous plan as it didn't work.
Took them 5,900 dead to work that out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He may have....I only heard this rumour this arvo. Does he have another "home" in queensland?;)

Sorry, but I wouldn't trust anything he says. Probably not true, but we shall see. A very very stupid move if it is.

Question, why would you say "Probably not true, but we shall see"?

It sounds like your default position is to believe these sources, then wait to be proven otherwise.

Why is that?

How many of these rumours from these sources have ever actually been true?

teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
I don’t think this is at all true. The optics of this would rankle many within the Labor party and possibly cause a big rift. And I don’t even like Andrews one bit. He doesn’t even support either team why would he care about going.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Question, why would you say "Probably not true, but we shall see"?

It sounds like your default position is to believe these sources, then wait to be proven otherwise.

Why is that?

How many of these rumours from these sources have ever actually been true?

Are you serious? Geezuz! I'm not even going to bother giving you an answer. :rolleyes:

josephine666

Senior List
Aug 7, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
After the Cox Plate invitation to 500 trainers and owners, originally endorsed by Andrews when us poor mugs can't even have a couple of mates over to watch the grand final, this rumour doesn't seem so far fetched after all. It took a few hours of public outrage to reverse the decision. At least it gives us some hope the social restrictions will be lifted before Melbourne cup.

TheBigPavallova

Debutant
Jul 7, 2012
The SandPit
AFL Club
Fremantle
There is no way that could be the case

Would make both the Victorian and Queensland governments look ******* ridiculous
Is that you greg hunt. No wonder you get nothing done, being on footy forums your whole life; from no environment wins from you, to losing our car industry when you were minister for industry; to minister for health and not enough PPE for doctors to get through covid19; and the aged care in deep ghunt DooDoo.

How many people gravely ill, because of the lacking Pandemic instruction coming from the Feds. You were caught with your shorts down again greg.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne

1603270460874.png

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dan has many knockers, but boy oh boy wowee, that opposition leader doesn't look like much chop to me. Surely they can find is someone in their party who is better than that. He would struggle to run a chook raffle. Just make this guy Premier of Victoria, if you are looking for an inspirational leader, he is the man!

Fayed47

Draftee
Jul 31, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Just heard that Dan Andrews is flying to the grand final on a private plane and will not be in quarantine.

How too faced is that. Whilst us all are in lockdown.
It is rubbish. People have been trying to get this rumour off the ground for over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back