Rumour Dan Andrews flying to the Grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan has many knockers, but boy oh boy wowee, that opposition leader doesn't look like much chop to me. Surely they can find is someone in their party who is better than that. He would struggle to run a chook raffle. Just make this guy Premier of Victoria, if you are looking for an inspirational leader, he is the man!

This guy should be his deputy

He has himself and his spin doctors to blame 100% for the hysteria. We have been fed lies from Day 1 and they are continuing.

If Dan had come out and said "We made a mistake here with the hotel quarantine but we will do our darnedest to fix it" he and his government would have been forgiven. Instead he firstly blames us, the community, for spreading the virus until genomic testing proved unequivocally that it all came from hotel quarantine.

Then he called a judicial inquiry and refused to discuss anything about hotel quarantine because of the Inquiry even though Justice Coates said he could discuss the issues.

Then when the Inquiry was finally started one by one each minister and bureaucrat developed selective amnesia. We were expected to believe that nobody in particular made the decision to appoint private security over the ADF, that it "just happened".

Frankly I am fed up being treated by this premier like a little school kid

My old man told me his most senior advisor wasn't called to give evidence. I googled who that was and then checked the enquiry web page and it seems correct. Which is as weird as s**t.

Many businesses are struggling big time, some businesses are unaffected, some businesses are busier than they have ever been. Like any change.

Yes Sweden have abandoned ship on their previous plan as it didn't work.

I haven't looked too deeply or really at all. But on the surface Sweden seems a bit weird. They were chasing herd immunity, but despite no lockdowns only managed an infection rate of 15% or so which is apparently well short of the mark. So because of lack of cases, they now need to lock down.

I haven't looked too deeply or really at all. But on the surface Sweden seems a bit weird. They were chasing herd immunity, but despite no lockdowns only managed an infection rate of 15% or so which is apparently well short of the mark. So because of lack of cases, they now need to lock down.

I am not sure your characterisation of their strategy is correct.

Dan has many knockers, but boy oh boy wowee, that opposition leader doesn't look like much chop to me. Surely they can find is someone in their party who is better than that. He would struggle to run a chook raffle. Just make this guy Premier of Victoria, if you are looking for an inspirational leader, he is the man!

Dude at 52 seconds with Corona and no mask - just infected his whole team - imagine that was this year - whole football team would be locked inside for 14 days - football season shut down... Crazy times

Dude at 52 seconds with Corona and no mask - just infected his whole team - imagine that was this year - whole football team would be locked inside for 14 days - football season shut down... Crazy times

The worst part is that none of them would have known they had it apart from a couple of days of sniffles and feeling poorly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweden I believe is doing pretty well and hasn't implemented any kind of lockdowns. I think their main failing was letting it get into the nursing homes which accounts for a massive spike of deaths right at the start, if they had better protected the elderly they would probably be the example to follow, check their infections/deaths now.

I know it's pretty cold blooded but they almost need to remove aged care fatalities from statistics. The life expectancy for people entering aged care is very low, 40% die within the first 9 months with the average stay lasting about 2.5 years - these are Australian stats. If someone who was going to die in the next 6 months catching Covid is it really fair to say it killed them ? Old age is responsible for 99% or their death while Covid makes up the remaining fraction.

Sweden I believe is doing pretty well and hasn't implemented any kind of lockdowns. I think their main failing was letting it get into the nursing homes which accounts for a massive spike of deaths right at the start, if they had better protected the elderly they would probably be the example to follow, check their infections/deaths now.

I know it's pretty cold blooded but they almost need to remove aged care fatalities from statistics. The life expectancy for people entering aged care is very low, 40% die within the first 9 months with the average stay lasting about 2.5 years - these are Australian stats. If someone who was going to die in the next 6 months catching Covid is it really fair to say it killed them ? Old age is responsible for 99% or their death while Covid makes up the remaining fraction.

Is there a reason that the supporters of the Sweden method to lockdowns RE: COVID-19 seem to find many of their sources from online Indian newspapers?

OK. 1,206 cases, 6 deaths last reported day. Deaths lag infections by some weeks as I we all know.

They are said to be implementing lockdowns this coming Monday.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.04.27 pm.png

Sportsbet_Logo.jpg
Hey guys, PMBangers here from sportsbet
We're currently doing a market on if Dan Andrews will make an appearance in person at the Grand Final
Odds:
Doesn't make any appearance: $1.00
Appears via Zoom Call: $5.60
Replaces half time entertainment by announcing Tigers fans can destroy Swan Street: $12
Appears in person: $25

Don't miss out on these great odds!

View attachment 992970
Hey guys, PMBangers here from sportsbet
We're currently doing a market on if Dan Andrews will make an appearance in person at the Grand Final
Odds:
Doesn't make any appearance: $1.00
Appears via Zoom Call: $5.60
Replaces half time entertainment by announcing Tigers fans can destroy Swan Street: $12
Appears in person: $25

Don't miss out on these great odds!

What are the odds that Andrews will replace Ash Barty and present Trent Cotchin the premiership trophy tomorrow night?

What are the odds that Andrews will replace Ash Barty and present Trent Cotchin the premiership trophy tomorrow night?
Hey mate thanks for phoning in, we've got that at $23 odds as it stands!

The biggest issue here is will he take his North face jacket with him on the plane

Of course! Dan can't do Good News Sunday without the North Face Jacket.

Hey mate thanks for phoning in, we've got that at $23 odds as it stands!

Can I make it a leg in a Multi?

I want to combine it with a Bachar Houli Norm Smith & Gary Ablett first goal.

A mate in the Army in Brisbane that has something to do with the game told me he read a Defence report saying the same thing earlier this week. There is no way he will be there. May have been invited by QLD government but it’d be political suicide to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back