Dan Andrews vs Gladys Berejiklian: Whose damage is worse?

Who caused more damage:

• Dan Andrews

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Glad Berijiklian

Votes: 68 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Prove that he didn't know. He may not have known precise numbers, but he knew. He has so much intel coming into his Politburo (the PPO) that he doesn't miss a beat.

...And locking down country Victoria? Nobody has yet been able to tell me in this forum why country Victoria was locked down, and why all of a sudden, that lockdown (with the exception of Shepparton) can be lifted.
So no link?

Happy to blame China but I’m also aware they are bullying troglodytes who use any excuse to slap on trade sanctions. Forking pirates
Who, scarily, will soon surpass the USA as the No.1 super power in the world.

Who, scarily, will soon surpass the USA as the No.1 super power in the world.

Was always going to happen and its also why we wont solve Climate Change. Coal and fossil fuels are the furnace of industrialising producing countries....its driven every superpower to prominence in our recent history. China/India etc will not give up their FF dependence because it means giving up their growing global power.

Yep. Its bleak.

Was always going to happen and its also why we wont solve Climate Change. Coal and fossil fuels are the furnace of industrialising producing countries....its driven every superpower to prominence in our recent history. China/India etc will not give up their FF dependence because it means giving up their growing global power.

Yep. Its bleak.
China is starting to build thorium reactors .

Gladys doing such a s**t job that she is cancelling daily COVID press conferences despite daily cases still over 1,000 and the death rate about to spike dramatically.

Imagine the uproar if Dan stopped attending pressers at the height of the pandemic, let alone cancelling them altogether.

Gladys doing such a sh*t job that she is cancelling daily COVID press conferences despite daily cases still over 1,000 and the death rate about to spike dramatically.

Imagine the uproar if Dan stopped attending pressers at the height of the pandemic, let alone cancelling them altogether.

I honestly dont care.

there is no need for them now (in both sydney and melbourne)

just send an email update to the media and be done with it.

we are just treading water until the vaccines bite, so no point covering it

I honestly dont care.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean that many in the community feel the same way.

It's important that questions are still put to governments regarding decisions that are being made in an evolving situation, even if all they do is dodge them. This goes for both of them too.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean that many in the community feel the same way.

It's important that questions are still put to governments regarding decisions that are being made in an evolving situation, even if all they do is dodge them. This goes for both of them too.

what questions? the answer to everything now is "get vaccinated"

I honestly dont care.

It's about optics and perceptions of leadership.

The excrement is about to hit the rapidly rotating blade and she pulls the plug.

Extremely poor on her part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have canned the stupid daily s**t festivals a year ago.
Does nothing. Serves no purpose other than an opportunity to spin bad news and gloat about good news.

Put the hospital case numbers on a website and let the stenographers convert it to clickbait of their choice.

It's about optics and perceptions of leadership.

The excrement is about to hit the rapidly rotating blade and she pulls the plug.

Extremely poor on her part.
Ratings seem to indicate the people still tune in. Seem to drop off once the Q & A starts. Smart people.

This made me smile.

Last edited:
Lets see if I have this straight.

No more live press conferences in NSW although numbers are climbing and only going to get worse; parliament hasn't sat for a long time; freedom plan outlined but depends on a number of factors but discussion is mostly centred about Andrews/Victoria? Too funny.

Have the number of days school kids have missed been reported? I've looked but failed to find them.

With grandkids in primary school its a concern because they've got so much of their education in front of them .... the education system will know the extent of the damage done by the time mine reach the end of high school, but if our education standards keep slipping on the international rankings, Covid will be just another excuse.

Have the number of days school kids have missed been reported? I've looked but failed to find them.

With grandkids in primary school its a concern because they've got so much of their education in front of them .... the education system will know the extent of the damage done by the time mine reach the end of high school, but if our education standards keep slipping on the international rankings, Covid will be just another excuse.
I would also like to see the stats on the number of kids repeating a year

If only there was some form of measurement to see how lockdowns are affecting children's education across the country...

Spoiler, Victorian students ranked first across subjects in all year levels. There has been no discernible drop off from 2019 results, with some cohorts even improving.

Children absolutely need to get back to school, when it is safe to do so, but currently results aren't being decimated like some of you panic merchants try to make out.

If only there was some form of measurement to see how lockdowns are affecting children's education across the country...

Spoiler, Victorian students ranked first across subjects in all year levels. There has been no discernible drop off from 2019 results, with some cohorts even improving.

Children absolutely need to get back to school, when it is safe to do so, but currently results aren't being decimated like some of you panic merchants try to make out.
The biggest problems will be for preps and grade 1s Who are learning to read. That all happens at school. Very hard to get them to work remotely as well.

the other big problem is year 12. That year is hard enough as it is. Cant imagine what its like in lockdown.

NAPLAN has nothing to do with those years.

The biggest problems will be for preps and grade 1s Who are learning to read. That all happens at school. Very hard to get them to work remotely as well.

the other big problem is year 12. That year is hard enough as it is. Cant imagine what its like in lockdown.

NAPLAN has nothing to do with those years.
Naplan tests grades 3, 5 7 and 9.

You are obviously not a parent or a neglectful one.
Parents teach their kids to read. Spending every night reading to them and or getting them to read to you. That's what a parent should do.

Interesting take on Year 12 in WA:
"The Year 11 and 12 students are nearing the end, they're only going to be at school for a matter of weeks.'

There is a race to get these kids vaccinated:

Next time you hear a politician or journo slagging off at WA, think ....

John Barilaro revealed vaccine passports for venues will only be mandatory when the state's Covid-19 vaccination rate is between 70 and 80 per cent. Once the 80 per cent double dose rate is hit, businesses can decide to let unvaccinated patrons enter if they wish, he suggested.

That's throwing down the gauntlet to the other states.

John Barilaro revealed vaccine passports for venues will only be mandatory when the state's Covid-19 vaccination rate is between 70 and 80 per cent. Once the 80 per cent double dose rate is hit, businesses can decide to let unvaccinated patrons enter if they wish, he suggested.

That's throwing down the gauntlet to the other states.

That is also following Doherty recommendations as vaccination passport is not mentioned as mitigation measure.

Back