Dan Andrews vs Gladys Berejiklian: Whose damage is worse?

Who caused more damage:

• Dan Andrews

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Glad Berijiklian

Votes: 68 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe aware they were getting more maybe wasn’t aware of the full amount but I think we are in full speculative area now
We, as in us on BF? Daniel had his rant which he does like clockwork every month or so, when he needs to deflect (not complaining about that; it's good political strategy and gets followers in hook line and sinker every time). And I'm sure the imbalance will be rectified.

Fair enough, and what if I told you Andrews was fully aware of what vac distributions NSW was getting, but only made a song and dance about it after the Herald Sun (yes, a Murdoch paper) published its report?

link?

We, as in us on BF? Daniel had his rant which he does like clockwork every month or so, when he needs to deflect (not complaining about that; it's good political strategy and gets followers in hook line and sinker every time). And I'm sure the imbalance will be rectified.
We as in you and me.
And there was also a 730 report on this issue, so can’t give credit to only Murdoch press for the attention.
I will believe rectification when I see it.
I currently do not see it.

Fair enough, and what if I told you Andrews was fully aware of what vac distributions NSW was getting, but only made a song and dance about it after the Herald Sun (yes, a Murdoch paper) published its report?

This is a 100% false statement.

Yes Andrews and the Vic state government only responded when they found out but that was only last weekend. It is very convenient to dismiss all state premiers complaints as simply politics or cheap shots, but the fact is it is legitimate criticism against poor (horrible) governing.

In answer to the OP'S question, Glady's is taking delight in pushing the NSW Health systems to its absolute limit and it is unclear if it will hold up or not yet. Andrews has been mega conservative but really the only things that could be different are at the margins (children's playgrounds, childcare, year 11/12's).

The most damage has clearly been caused by the Federal Government. They have completely failed to prepare Australia for what is coming. The one job they eventually agreed to take responsibility for, vaccines, they have completely screwed up.

Gladys screwed up the limo driver but it was inevitable on of these virus strains was getting in. W should have been prepared.

We are in lockdown solely because we are not vaccinated. So all of the mental anguish and economic damage rests squarely with who is responsible for Australia not being vaccinated, and that is Morrison.

Howe come no-one mention the fact there are hundreds of elderly Victorians waiting north of the border but unable to return home. These people are double dosed and test negative but not allowed home.

Because the same people who kiss Dans ass on a daily basis don’t want anyone entering from NSW, even those who are closer to Melbourne’s out of control outbreaks than Sydney…

In fairness Dan has said before he suffers from severe amnesia and he doesn’t remember what happened the day before let alone weeks ago 😉

This is a 100% false statement.

Yes Andrews and the Vic state government only responded when they found out but that was only last weekend. It is very convenient to dismiss all state premiers complaints as simply politics or cheap shots, but the fact is it is legitimate criticism against poor (horrible) governing.
Prove that he didn't know. He may not have known precise numbers, but he knew. He has so much intel coming into his Politburo (the PPO) that he doesn't miss a beat.
Andrews has been mega conservative but really the only things that could be different are at the margins (children's playgrounds, childcare, year 11/12's).

...And locking down country Victoria? Nobody has yet been able to tell me in this forum why country Victoria was locked down, and why all of a sudden, that lockdown (with the exception of Shepparton) can be lifted.

Prove that he didn't know. He may not have known precise numbers, but he knew. He has so much intel coming into his Politburo (the PPO) that he doesn't miss a beat.

...And locking down country Victoria? Nobody has yet been able to tell me in this forum why country Victoria was locked down, and why all of a sudden, that lockdown (with the exception of Shepparton) can be lifted.
Found that link yet?

Curious, how do you prove someone doesn't know something?

Interesting that he took it off labor states but not liberal sa

Found that link yet?
I have to provide a link yet your leftist buddies can make any stupid and outlandish comments and statements, and when challenged, respond with the usual profanity and snipes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rapid spread so had to be sure it had not gone into regions (like it did in Shepparton)

Well because much like Dan they’re of the belief that if they have to be locked down then everyone should be locked down.

Plus like the government they don’t give a s**t about regional Victorians.

I have to provide a link yet your leftist buddies can make any stupid and outlandish comments and statements, and when challenged, respond with the usual profanity and snipes.
Oh it was just a lie, I get it, okay.
Just like Gladys, Scomo and Hunt.

Maybe this:
20210815-p58iva.html

Cant give you anything more as its pay for view from 3 weeks back.
I get error message and since when is SMH a Murdoch publication?

More like this:

and this

News did come out with something but it was after. Good to see it was pretty accurate confirming the report.

I already posted the link. Of Course these lefties ridiculed it without bothering to watch. They believe Laura Tingle doesn't lie.[/QUOTE]

I get error message and since when is SMH a Murdoch publication?

More like this:

and this

News did come out with something but it was after. Good to see it was pretty accurate confirming the report.

Could it be the regurgitation of mid August news that put Stew off ?

It was Racist when Scomo closed the border to India when Delta originated and spread.
It was racist when he tried to criminalise return from India as compared to other countries in similair situations. Closed international borders have widespread support.

Back