Dan Andrews vs Gladys Berejiklian: Whose damage is worse?

Who caused more damage:

• Dan Andrews

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Glad Berijiklian

Votes: 68 66.7%

• Total voters
If you want to point to a source with info of positive cases sent home from hospital and then dying I am happy to continue the debate
Not sure that the poster said 'positive cases sent home from hospital and then dying'. They are your words.

Weird that posters of a certain bent have a habit of verballing people.
Maybe this will help him:

The number of COVID-19 patients being treatedand dying – in their homes is rising. So far, 32 people in NSW have died at home since the outbreak began.

Sadly Vic has copied their methodology, think there are about 5 deaths here.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Maybe this will help him:

The number of COVID-19 patients being treatedand dying – in their homes is rising. So far, 32 people in NSW have died at home since the outbreak began.

Sadly Vic has copied their methodology, think there are about 5 deaths here.
Link?

How many of those had tested positive, presented for treatment and been sent home?

Link?

How many of those had tested positive, presented for treatment and been sent home?
THEY WERE NEVER IN HOSPITAL. what part of that don't you get?

Search for your self.

That’s the same as NSW
Wrong. Do you even watch the press conferences when this information is given out?

The number in NSW is over 30 now.

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Both have failed on COVID, Dan probably slightly worse. Corruption wise, probably the same Gladys is gone but the weak IBAC in VIC and Dan cutting funding to the investigators is all that has saved him from multiple scandals.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wrong. Do you even watch the press conferences when this information is given out?

Interesting difference in call/ home monitoring - the one from my hospital in Victoria is using clinical staff (doctors nurses physios) to call and often using Telehealth so we can see the patients visually. Biggest challenge is getting interpreters as there are many NESB patients

Interesting difference in call/ home monitoring - the one from my hospital in Victoria is using clinical staff (doctors nurses physios) to call and often using Telehealth so we can see the patients visually. Biggest challenge is getting interpreters as there are many NESB patients
I like your posts as you are sharing real time experiences. Thank you.

I know of a few cases in NSW and a couple in Hume and although not a fan of it we seem to be managing better here than in NSW.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney

Are you deliberately being obtuse? I am not disputing that 30 people have died at home.

What you haven't made clear is what number of these 30 a) had tested positive b) Presented to an emergency ward c) Sent home and subsequently died. The link you posted, which presumably was the only you could find is not even for someone who died and is almost a month old.

Did you deliberately miss articles such as these?

Now, I am going to help you with something. The people who did die at home who were know to health authorities likely tick the 'a)' box above but not necessarily 'b)' or 'c)'

Are you deliberately being obtuse? I am not disputing that 30 people have died at home.

What you haven't made clear is what number of these 30 a) had tested positive b) Presented to an emergency ward c) Sent home and subsequently died. The link you posted, which presumably was the only you could find is not even for someone who died and is almost a month old.

Did you deliberately miss articles such as these?

Now, I am going to help you with something. The people who did die at home who were know to health authorities likely tick the 'a)' box above but not necessarily 'b)' or 'c)'
The only thing I wanted to make clear is that you changed the goal posts from people dying in their home to the following.

If you want to point to a source with info of positive cases sent home from hospital and then dying I am happy to continue the debate

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
The only thing I wanted to make clear is that you changed the goal posts from people dying in their home to the following.
Did you read the thread?

HHH was suggesting someone who died at home, who was diagnosed with Covid post-mortem and hadn't sought medical attention was an example of the NSW Hospital at home program causing deaths

You jumped on board and still have not presented a single example of this being the case.

I really don't know what you are seeking to achieve.

Did you read the thread?

HHH was suggesting someone who died at home, who was diagnosed with Covid post-mortem and hadn't sought medical attention was an example of the NSW Hospital at home program causing deaths

You jumped on board and still have not presented a single example of this being the case.

I really don't know what you are seeking to achieve.
Bro did you hear the news ?

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
The amount of dissembling, dishonesty, and outright lies the Hollow Man and his henchmen have put out there relating to Gladyslighting and the role of ICAC is staggering even for those low lives.

When you compare the litany of Dansasters, there is no competition at all. In May 2020 Dan was comfortably ahead of Gladys in terms of least damage, but since then we have gone from one disaster to another in Melbourne, and ALL are on Dan. Gladys didn’t handle the Delta outbreak well initially but ended up managing it better than Dan has, as evidenced by the fact NSWis open again. Dan, on the other hand, became obsessed with Gladys, mocked her at every opportunity, and then had the audacity to copy her. An absolute fraud is Dan

Last edited:
When you compare the litany of Dansasters, there is no competition at all. In May 2020 Dan was comfortably ahead of Gladys in terms of least damage, but since then we have gone from one disaster to another in Melbourne, and ALL are on Dan. Gladys didn’t handle the Delta outbreak well initially but ended up managing it better than Dan has, as evidenced by the fact NSWis open again. Dan, on the other hand, became obsessed with Gladys, mocked her at every opportunity, and then had the audacity to copy her. An absolute fraud is Dan
the mocking came from being poked and prodded by Gladys earlier in the year though, as well as incessant prodding by dumb* fed liberals
nsw still running higher death rates (for now) from delta outbreak - largely in community, younger people deaths as opposed to the mostly aged care deaths seen in the HQ breach in Vic (ie many comorbidities, less life years of function lost)
NSW open ahead of federal roadmap, this could be bold genius or catastrophic fail - or anywhere in between

Back