Dan Connors Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad we didn't give him chance #239.

Former Richmond footy player Sydney Stack will face court next month over a raft of serious driving charges, including drink driving without a licence.
The Herald Sun can reveal the recently delisted Stack will face the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on February 1 for a mention hearing relating to six charges including drink driving, unlicensed driving and driving an unregistered vehicle.

The former Tiger has also been charged with two counts of entering an intersection against a red traffic light.
The 22-year-old has been charged by Victoria Police’s Prahran uniform division.

On Sunday Stack posted a photo to his 42,000 Instagram followers posing alongside another male with the caption “dumb and dumber”.

He declined to provide a comment when approached by the Herald Sun on Tuesday.

His manager Paul Peos said: “No comment”.

Stack will face the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on February 1.

Well yes they are and some afl players are really dumb

Callum Moore when he was in his 2nd year at Richmond approached my younger daughter at a night club (she doesnt usually go to clubs but went because it was her friends birthday)

After introducing himself and small talk asked her who she supports and she said Richmond his exact words were your going to love me
She replied why ? His answer was he is a Richmond player

She said i dont think so and he proceeded to show her a picture with him in it with the team
she said good luck and hope you do well - Bye

Sounds like you’ve raised your kids well R2R 👍

However with Moore (and a lot of afl players) for every time their gloating falls short with the ladies, there would be plenty of instances where fan girls get reeled in hook line and sinker.

It’s a douchie way of them going about their stuff but they do it because mathematically it has a level of success rate.

Sounds like you’ve raised your kids well R2R 👍

However with Moore (and a lot of afl players) for every time their gloating falls short with the ladies, there would be plenty of instances where fan girls get reeled in hook line and sinker.

It’s a douchie way of them going about their stuff but they do it because mathematically it has a level of success rate.
Thanks mate

Yes he went the wrong way about it with my girl , Double degree in law & Commerce and is now practicing as a commercial lawyer in a top tier firm in the city doing M & A.

My comment to her was why couldnt that of been a single Trent Cotchin

Dont think the Aints will consider him now

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pre-season draft interview

Saints Recruiter: A most interesting resume, Sydney.

Drink Driving :heavycheck:
Running a red light :heavycheck:
Late night fighting :heavycheck:
Prison time :heavycheck:
Costing your club a huge fine :heavycheck:
Partying on social media :heavycheck:
Being basically a dickhead :heavycheck:
Unfulfilled potential :heavycheck:

Those are the attributes we look for here at Moorabbin.

Stack: Thank you sir, I have tried my best.

Recruiter: However it is the unfulfilled potential aspect this is of concern. We really need your complete dedication to this club and its values.

Stack: I'll do whatever it takes.

Recruiter: That's what we like to hear. Now, firstly we will need a schoolgirl to circulate a nude selfie of you and, by the end of the your first year, at least one dwarf to be incinerated. If you can meet those KPIs then we will look at a long-term contract extension. Welcome to St. Kilda!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How quick you forget the Eagles!!!!
Cuz would be captain wouldn't he?
Jim krakouer on the bench.
Stepmom dealer in their aflw team.
I forgot the party pies. Thomas. I think he denied the charges said it was in the food he ate. Same food that powers the tour de France.

Tragic death of PAP's McCarthy. Abblet senior almost makes the team.

B: Keefe, Conners Smith
HB Daniel Chick, Crouch Thomas

C: Mainwaring. Cousins. Kerr
HF: Stokes, Carey, Rioli.
F Krakouer, Ablett Stengle

Rucks: Charles. Gardiner Bennel

IC K. Hunt, Mcarthy. Dane Swan, Dusty (dodgy family)

Speaking of StKilda, this team needs an AA centre half back.
Can't believe he's been missed.

bloke wouldve been the aints best ever player

Poor ol Eljay didn't even get a Wikipedia page.
I think most of his games were VFL Reserves.

We were OK back then though, we had star players like Sam Fisher.
( Shown with un-named friends ).

1283bee71ee8cb8cd70a2ab4e0244885

Remove this Banner Ad

Back