List Mgmt. Dan Hannebery - 5 year deal & Pick 28 to St.Kilda for Pick 39 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Sydney really are great to deal with.

They've done pretty well out of us getting the likes of Lockett and Hall and we've done OK out of them too getting the likes of Schneider and Dempster.

The two clubs seem to have a good relationship and don't try to screw each other with trades, would much rather deal with them than some other clubs.

I might think differently if Hannebery turns out to be a bust due to injury but hopefully our medicos can get him right as he is a gun mid when fully fit.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Man those eyes!.......:huh:
Looks to me that you have had
2 Man Beers
But way too many eccies!

Edit Again! I'm a dumbass...Facepalms
was responding to Burning Dwarf-Tom Hickey dude!......:oops:

Think it's time i adjourn and go and join the ladies in the spa!....:moustache:

Last edited:
They've done pretty well out of us getting the likes of Lockett and Hall and we've done OK out of them too getting the likes of Schneider and Dempster.

The two clubs seem to have a good relationship and don't try to screw each other with trades, would much rather deal with them than some other clubs.

I might think differently if Hannebery turns out to be a bust due to injury but hopefully our medicos can get him right as he is a gun mid when fully fit.

Don’t forget Membrey.
Got him as a delisted FA I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The No 10 jumper has seen 2 games in 7 seasons....retire it!!!

When i was a kid i had 2 jumpers, one was #4 The Doc the other #10 Big Carl, one had sleeves the other didn't from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back