List Mgmt. Dan Hannebery - 5 year deal & Pick 28 to St.Kilda for Pick 39 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for the trade ( at right price ) for the record.

Seeing his last final was very encouraging.

He's one of the hardest trainers going around and if nothing else will show a lot of the young kids what it takes to become elite.
I agree I thought his final was very encouraging. Gary Lyon had him linked to us 10 weeks ago, and they are all bullish that the Hawks could turn him around. So why not us. If he has been hampered by Osteitis Pubis, and it has been properly treated, the timing suggests he should be poised to at least duplicate that finals effort throughout next year. And if his ailment is behind him now, a full managed preseason could see him rebound well above that.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/07/31/can-hawthorn-turn-hannebery's-career-around/

People are arguing with me, I'm just restating an opinion. I hope he's a going to be fine, I'm just risk averse. People are getting worked up over nothing. Posters bag our players every day and it's fine or s**t on Richo, people have pet loves and don't like to be challenged.
Irony alert

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I see Tom Morris is reporting that Collingwood are prepared to enter the fray if St Kilda and the Swans don’t reach an agreement. Wouldn’t have thought they could pay his salary, but Tom must have heard something.
From what I heard, agreement had been reached.
Just noise

I see Tom Morris is reporting that Collingwood are prepared to enter the fray if St Kilda and the Swans don’t reach an agreement. Wouldn’t have thought they could pay his salary, but Tom must have heard something.

sounds like they want out first rounder. color me shocked.

Do you ever post about footy or are you just the posting police?
I only post about football when there is an unsubstantiated rumour so I can jump to irrational conclusions and then bag the s**t out of the club about some thing completely untrue.

Probably trying to make us pay more to keep us away or get a high pick to Sydney for Moore.

I only post about football when there is an unsubstantiated rumour so I can jump to irrational conclusions and then bag the s**t out of the club about some thing completely untrue.

What ever, you're quite irritating what ever you do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's fine Tom Harley. You keep those discussions with Collingwood going.

I really don't think we could complain if that was the deal.
Agree. Front load his contract so that our lesser players don’t need to be paid too much and leave the war chest open for next trade period. He will cost us very little in two years and if it’s a bust it won’t mean too much. Hopefully a good role model for the younger guys.

I really don't think we could complain if that was the deal.
Agree. Front load his contract so that our lesser players don’t need to be paid too much and leave the war chest open for next trade period. He will cost us very little in two years and if it’s a bust it won’t mean too much. Hopefully a good role model for the younger guys.

That's fine Tom Harley. You keep those discussions with Collingwood going.
It does smell like that to me. I wouldn't have thought pies wouldn't be after more mids. Remainder of the article is how Sydney deserve a high pick for him.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back