Rumour Dan Hannebery on the nose beers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes no sense. issue is there regardless. leadership group or not.

"We're aware that Dan has some personal issues he needs to work through, and have given him our full support in doing so. To help him focus on working through these issues, and concentrate on his physical rehab, we came to the joint decision that being in the leadership group would be an unnecessary burden at this time."

Doesn't make sense, but i think it must be a St.Kilda thing because a couple of other players (Bruce & Roberton) have stepped away when injured too.
I’m not aware of the Bruce situation. However Roberton I get as it doesn’t sound like he’ll be doing a whole lot of training if any this year. Didn’t he step into a bit of a coaching role last year? Maybe he’ll do that. But of course he could still be in leadership group.

Guy who always wishes he went to Xavier who gets arse from plumb AFL gig for rooting around
Has some time off- gets employed by Saints as General manager of football (kulcha)
One of his first moves is to trade in ex-Xavier boy who is broken and known to have serious 'social' problems on ridiculous terms
Nek minute- traded in player does what he does best and here we are
Trade should never have happened- doesnt pass the sniff (pardon the pun) test.

I almost feel sorry for the Saints

Guy who always wishes he went to Xavier who gets arse from plumb AFL gig for rooting around
Has some time off- gets employed by Saints as General manager of football (kulcha)

One of his first moves is to trade in ex-Xavier boy who is broken and known to have serious 'social' problems on ridiculous terms

So no-one who roots around should ever get another job. Bit harsh. I guess you'll be sacking Ross Lyon then.

They needed a new go to guy after the Fisher of Sam retired ... the good connections you know .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.... different colour?
one was arrested for being drunk and disorderly and then charged with raping one of the other players friends at his house all within the space of a couple of months.

The other was elected into the leadership group by the players and is injured.

Big ******* difference there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back