Rumour Dan Hannebery on the nose beers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Saints fan, I genuinely don't care about the Hanners situation. He cost barely anything in the trade (a swap of 2nd round picks or similar). The $ in the TPP have to be spent. I would rather set fire to it than reward under performing players. None of the good players (Dusty, Kelly, Shiel, De Goey, Gaff, Fyfe, even bloody Lycett) have wanted to come to us anyway. Happy to burn the cash on a risk. Plenty more available if a decent player can be lured in future.

no different how hawthorn supporters seem to refer 2014 or 2008 at any actual opportunity.
Show me one quote and I'll show you the difference. Go on! Show me one post that has a Hawthorn supporter bringing up 2008/2014 with no actual relevance to the thread it's posted in!

Go on!

Show me one quote and I'll show you the difference. Go on! Show me one post that has a Hawthorn supporter bringing up 2008/2014 with no actual relevance to the thread it's posted in!

Go on!
go have a look at bay 13

go have a look at bay 13
LOL. That's your answer? You know what bay 13 is all about don't you? This isn't bay 13. Show me your proof? Or do you just make up statements with no facts attached to them? Go on! Show me!

If you can't show me then don't quote me on crap you've just made up.

LOL. That's your answer? You know what bay 13 is all about don't you? This isn't bay 13. Show me your proof? Or do you just make up statements with no facts attached to them? Go on! Show me!
just because it is bay 13 doesnt immediately validate your claim. hawthorn supporters have been well known for doing what that bulldgo supporter did for years though seems it upsets you.

just because it is bay 13 doesnt immediately validate your claim. hawthorn supporters have been well known for doing what that bulldgo supporter did for years though seems it upsets you.
Listen, you've quoted me and I've asked for an example, which you can't seem to provide! Now show me or GTFO

I know a player who was there that night, and I can tell you for a fact that Lovett is very, very lucky to have been found not guilty. He deserved to be given the arse, and a few players associated with that issue were very lucky not to join him. As for Milne, big cover up, he's a very lucky man and from all impressions is living his second life knowing that.

A few players involved with the Lovett issue lucky not to be sacked? Please elaborate... Gram was there and acted pretty quickly, McQualter threatened to kill him, Riewoldt turned his phone off when called about it. Hope you're not suggesting any other players were involved in any sexual acts of questionable consent that night.

As for the massive cover up in the Milne case, what a joke, that was suggested by the cop who started a relationship with the alleged victim shortly after Mick called Milne a rapist. It is her word against Milne's, the cop said that he was happy with the submission he put forward but no action was able to be undertaken.

Who would be behind this cover up? Do you really think St Kilda have the reach or funds to cover up a rape case?

He will be getting his base nothing more until he plays. That figure would be less than half.

I doubt it; most players on decent contracts are fixed contracts; match payments are either a very small component, or non existent. B&F finish type things would form the bonus component; but, again, would be the last 5%-10%.

I doubt it; most players on decent contracts are fixed contracts; match payments are either a very small component, or non existent. B&F finish type things would form the bonus component; but, again, would be the last 5%-10%.

That makes sense , would be almost impossible to manage the max min list payments otherwise

As a Saints fan, I genuinely don't care about the Hanners situation. He cost barely anything in the trade (a swap of 2nd round picks or similar). The $ in the TPP have to be spent. I would rather set fire to it than reward under performing players. None of the good players (Dusty, Kelly, Shiel, De Goey, Gaff, Fyfe, even bloody Lycett) have wanted to come to us anyway. Happy to burn the cash on a risk. Plenty more available if a decent player can be lured in future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen, you've quoted me and I've asked for an example, which you can't seem to provide! Now show me or GTFO

Maybe make a request on the main board regarding your requested dossier of hawthorn masturbation posts because it's going to take a while to gather them all up for you

Maybe make a request on the main board regarding your requested dossier of hawthorn masturbation posts because it's going to take a while to gather them all up for you
Nice Profile Name. Used to be my favourite band. Still love New Order. Cheers

Dude, you don't understand contracts.

The only part that players don't get if they don't play is performance-related bonuses. In most cases, this would be a maximum of 10-15% of the contracted amount (especially for established players). So, if 800k is the correct amount in Hanners' case, he'd be getting about 700k and would need to earn the last 100k by performance.

So he'll only get the 700k then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back