Past Dan Hannebery - traded 2018, to St Kilda for packet of Samboys (BBQ)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:(

DAN Hannebery's hamstring nightmare has deepened with the St Kilda midfielder now in danger of missing the remainder of the home and away season following a fresh setback.
Pushing to return from the right hamstring strain he suffered in round five, Hannebery re-injured the same side while training in Queensland on Friday.

He was looking good this year after only managing 5 games last year. Back to back hamstrings in a truncated season and with Saints playing well without him puts him back.

4 rounds in the next three weeks means at best he’ll make it back late in the season.

we ran him into the ground playing him sore all the time

he ran himself off the rails off the ground a bit
I do wonder how much the players have a say in if they are fit or not. Like, did we say to him "doc says you're fine, you're playing" or did we ask "do you feel OK to play?" and he said yes?

Either way, he needed to play less to fix his body so he could play longer

I do wonder how much the players have a say in if they are fit or not. Like, did we say to him "doc says you're fine, you're playing" or did we ask "do you feel OK to play?" and he said yes?

Either way, he needed to play less to fix his body so he could play longer

i think hannebery would be the type to push to play every time

i think sydney needed him to play

both needed to shut it down, but its hard at the time

i think hannebery would be the type to push to play every time

i think sydney needed him to play

both needed to shut it down, but its hard at the time
They do say that pride is the deadliest of all the sins

They do say that pride is the deadliest of all the sins

very true

i think 2014 grand final was lost when hanners was smashed by the hawks, then teams worked out smash hannebery around take him out and you go a long way to shutting the swans down

he was a butcher by foot at times, (swanlike) but * he ran his guts out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back