Universal Love Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rocket Man has been one of the finds of the season. Like Patrick Hernandez was born to be alive Dan the Man was born to play football.

Great composure, super kick and fine intercept mark. Does it all so well.

My most hated song by Patrick ...my new favourite player is Dan!

If Clurey can bulk up and take over from Jonas our backline will be set for years to come
Wasnt there talk of turning Clurey into a big modied mid? He has an incredible tank. If we do think about removing him from defence I'd like to see him remain in the team.

Getting off Houston topic but we wasted a couple of years of Clurey's development within big midfielder nonsense. Just because he has a big tank doesn't make him a mid. If that was all it took Kane Mitchell would have a Brownlow.

Get him to Tom Harley size and strength and he's set. But still keep Jonas. ;)

I didn't but I'm so glad you brought it up!

#powerofsteam

Read Burroughs' Naked Lunch for a description of what happened to Steely Dan I, II and III.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this tweet from the AFL account yesterday - what took Zac Williams five years has taken Houston five weeks :drunk:

In respect both cases show how the rookie draft still contains a few diamonds, making it all the sweeter when you strike one like Dan!

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 10.42.38 am.png

Why are we trying to get rid of Jonas?
Who is trying to get rid of who?

Atm, when all of our players are fit and firing, Jonas is best 22 and Clurey probably not.

EDIT: What FF said. For mine, if he got bigger and stronger he would be scarily good and one of the first picked.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back