Chewy316

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
I remember after his first game that we all were talking about how composed he looked and that based on that performance he'd be a 200+ gamer at the club. Usually such comments are oversensationalistic, but this was the exception to the rule. He is a star of our team and the entire competition. Should be a lock for the All-Australian team but the All-Victorian media will probably snub him. Not sure I've seen a more consistent player in our club over the first 50 games of their career.

Marmozet

Premium Gold
Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hope he wins a B&F one day and the wider footy public will be like "Who's this guy who won Port's B&F?". And I hope we appoint him as captain one day to get the same reaction, then hopefully he gets an All-Australian nod but I wouldn't hold my breath on the people in charge getting that one right.

Smithy7

Premium Platinum
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1559560967821.png

SHANGHAI, CHINA - JUNE 02:
Dan Houston in action during the 2019 AFL round 11 match between the St Kilda and the Port Adelaide

Good action shot of Dan ... OK where to next .. Looking ..

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Has anyone ever seen this guy make a mistake?!
Showdown against Sloane fell over after taking a mark and having plenty of time to get rid of the ball, late in the first quarter and handballs into Sloane's knee and sloane picks up the ricochet and runs into goal. 2 or 3 clangers per game is normal. Less than most of our players but he makes mistakes.

Top Bottom