Recommitted Dan Howe [re-signed for one year]

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns for mature bodies maybe? Probably unlikely to get anything you’d be likely to use pick wise. Suns could throw a 50 pick potentially?

Every Hawthorn player is worth a pick in the 50s or has no market value at all. Bigfooty logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t be a second, but some of his games are pretty good.
His bad ones come more often though and are stinkers
He's had some body troubles over the last couple of years, but he got his body right this year and had his best year.

The rumour of Swans taking him has been on our board for some months now.

He's had some body troubles over the last couple of years, but he got his body right this year and had his best year.

The rumour of Swans taking him has been on our board for some months now.

Wasn’t aware of the swans talk, my wife and several mates go for the hawks so I watch you just as much as my team.
I did post on your board it was either last year or the one prior it was strange he was plodding in the VFL I thought he was better than that.
Injuries happen, Swans ground would suit his ability to shut down players on a smaller ground

Lol… no one would want him.

Could be worse. Could be the captain on a 7 year contract being dropped due to form not injury.

Howe had a great year when given a chance and with no significant injuries. Any team wanting a defensive wingman who can also play a shutdown role but not wanting to spend a lot of money would be smart to take a look.

Noone is saying he is a 1st round pick.

I’d like him at the Dons. Flexible 190cm players without glaring weaknesses have value imo.

Think he’s at a similar level to Hewett so seems like the Swans are probably making an asset play letting Hewitt go and picking up a very similar players in Howe.

I’d like him at the Dons. Flexible 190cm players without glaring weaknesses have value imo.

Think he’s at a similar level to Hewett so seems like the Swans are probably making an asset play letting Hewitt go and picking up a very similar players in Howe.
Dons already have a similar player in Langford.

Dons already have a similar player in Langford.

Yeah I think we could do with another one that would stop us having to throw Langford all over the field.

I’m pretty high on Langford he’s improved every year and to my biased eye has a few more tricks than the Hewett/Howe types.

Do see the similarities though would also throw up Jack Silvagni as a similar type but would probably have him as the worst of the group.

Yeah I think we could do with another one that would stop us having to throw Langford all over the field.

I’m pretty high on Langford he’s improved every year and to my biased eye has a few more tricks than the Hewett/Howe types.

Do see the similarities though would also throw up Jack Silvagni as a similar type but would probably have him as the worst of the group.
They used to be called utilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back