Dan Howe re-signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Thread title gave me a heart attack.

Re-signs...not resigns. Fixed.
Imagine if we had to deal with the difference between 'retires' and 're-tires' too. Luckily a player getting new tires put on their car isn't newsworthy.

Anyone got the footage of his final quarter clearance in round 20 that got Cyril his 6th goal against the Cats? There's one highlights pack on Youtube but it only shows the resulting clearance kicking coming into 50, not the clearance itself. Reason I ask is because I was at the game and recall feeling like it was one of those flashes of future brilliance to come. Though I could be overrating it in my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says a fair bit about Howe he is tracking, and what plans we have for him.
Sneaky but good.
There was a play in the Last game he played where he cleared the ball from the centre bounce that I think led to a goal. For some reason, it was that moment I realised that he was going to be best 22
It was pretty much a bomb without much vision if i recall correctly. But * it, it's like a good fishing story:D.

There was a play in the Last game he played where he cleared the ball from the centre bounce that I think led to a goal. For some reason, it was that moment I realised that he was going to be best 22
I think we're talking about the very same moment (my post above yours)

Sounds like Hibberd that we are supposedly into is somewhat similar in size and attributes. Tall HBF/Midfielders with good Kicks. Handy players that get to study at the Birchall academy of ruthlessness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back