Roast Dane Rampe - broken arm

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather get the bad luck now than nearing finals. We have had a poor run with August/September injuries. We will be more than fine
That was my first thought. We've had some crappy experiences with late season injuries. MAYBE this will be the reverse.

Or maybe we're just going to have a really crap year.

That was my first thought. We've had some crappy experiences with late season injuries. MAYBE this will be the reverse.

Or maybe we're just going to have a really crap year.
Or it will galvagnise our group while providing some quality minutes to our youth/depth allowing us to unearth the next Rampe/AA/Papley type?

Anything can happen. We control what we can control (& lock all the players in padded rooms between games). Simples.

Or it will galvagnise our group while providing some quality minutes to our youth/depth allowing us to unearth the next Rampe/AA/Papley type?

Anything can happen. We control what we can control (& lock all the players in padded rooms between games). Simples.
We've lost two of the last three Grand Finals - the players shouldn't need any more galvanising!

I have been stupid enough to try my luck as a hurdler over a park chain and suffered the same fate as Rampe landing flat on my face, actually on more than one occasion but fortunately the only pain I suffered was the embarrassment of looking up and seeing other park users pissing themselves laughing at me, but then again when I was trying my best Sally Pearson impersonation I had the good sense to make sure there was turf on the other side of the hurdle and not ******* Concrete Pavers.:rolleyes:

This week will be Great Dane Rampe's 100th AFL game. From a mature-aged rookie from the VFL and NEAFL to an All-Australian and a key piece of the best defence in the league in the span of 4 years.

Dane Rampe has repotedly broken his arm at training today.

AFL+Grand+Final+Sydney+v+Western+Bulldogs+XJecOuC2Y4xl.jpg
RAMPE-620.jpg
Try again mate....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back