News Dane Rampe elevated

Remove this Banner Ad

If Rampe starts tomorrow as our 3rd tall, he'll conceivably taking O'Hailpin and Giles. I don't really like the sound of that.
I guess we can put in one of our key defenders from the reserves, like Matt Spangher or Campbell Heath. Failing that the next best we have is Xavier Richards or Tommy Walsh. Oh dear.

Can always use LRT. Everitt also not a *terrible* option for 3rd tall (at least he's not Walsh).
True LRT can slot back. But, heaven forbid, one of LRT, Richards of Grundy go down, we may be in trouble. Although, I think Walsh spent a lot of time down south playing back, so maybe something there. He isn't very agile tho from what I've seen. AJ, we will miss him..

Glad to see his chances of playing this year are improved. He's 22 and has a physique that is comparable to Kennedy or O'Keefe. Very intrigued by this guy.

He'll slot straight in to his role & will be hard to remove. It's his spot to lose. His most important asset is his body size which pretty much has saved the Swans 3 years of development at someone else's expense.

It's an early call on Rampe but our recruiting team just gets it! We don' t keep a player if he doesn't look like he will play a regular role after three years, either through injury or lack of consistency. We move on quickly, looking for that next player that has the hunger to succeed.

He'll slot straight in to his role & will be hard to remove. It's his spot to lose. His most important asset is his body size which pretty much has saved the Swans 3 years of development at someone else's expense.

It's an early call on Rampe but our recruiting team just gets it! We don' t keep a player if he doesn't look like he will play a regular role after three years, either through injury or lack of consistency. We move on quickly, looking for that next player that has the hunger to succeed.
You hit the nail on the head with this post...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back