Scandal Dane Swan admits to drug use???

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually felt sorry for him when I read that. I suspect it's not actually true though.
He certainly enjoys taking the Mickey out of the press. I imagine it would be pretty tough to do a recovery session in that shape, also I hope he wasn’t driving

He certainly enjoys taking the Mickey out of the press. I imagine it would be pretty tough to do a recovery session in that shape, also I hope he wasn’t driving
I’ve listened to the podcast since the start it’s fun listening. He’s there to take the Mickey out of himself as well as seeing what the press is going to write about it. That’s two weeks in a row they have gone with something he’s said on the show. Wonder what he’ll have next week?

I actually felt sorry for him when I read that. I suspect it's not actually true though.

I suspect the same, he knows what the reaction will be.

Let's glorify alcoholics, there's certainly no danger in that.

Sneaking vodka into your Gatorade at recovery isn't a cool story. It's depressing. Once his money runs out things will go downhill pretty quickly I imagine.

I suspect he is a little bit smarter than what you are giving him credit for. He'd also have the right people in his corner giving him the right advice. Don't think for a second he is sitting back and partying it up blowing cash.

and this is news/shocking to people?? as a side note ''In 2014, prescription medications were responsible for more drug-related deaths (not just overdose) (71%) than illicit drugs (29%).''

Those figures are rubbery to the extreme. A fair % of people using prescription medications would be that of an ageing population with widespread health problems who need the drugs to stay alive, whereas illicit drugs would be consumed ostensibly by a younger population.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back