Rumour Dane Swan going into the Jungle??? Yes he is!

Remove this Banner Ad

There are a few things that I dislike (almost hate). One is Tattoo's splashed all over a persons body. Another is my dislike of Collingwoodfc. During the past few weeks Dane has made such an impression on me it has forced me to rethink some of my prejudices.

I had always judged Dane as having a questionable character but today I find myself far more accepting of tattoos and he certainly is not the "bastard" I always thought he was.

Well done Dane. Your performance on "Iam a celeb" has impressed me so much it has forced me to totally re-evaluate many of my prejudices. I believe that his performance has been a credit to him and also reflects well on the llingwoodFC. I better understand why you guys are very proud of him.

Hope he wins. He has my vote.

There are a few things that I dislike (almost hate). One is Tattoo's splashed all over a persons body. Another is my dislike of Collingwoodfc. During the past few weeks Dane has made such an impression on me it has forced me to rethink some of my prejudices.

I had always judged Dane as having a questionable character but today I find myself far more accepting of tattoos and he certainly is not the "bastard" I always thought he was.

Well done Dane. Your performance on "Iam a celeb" has impressed me so much it has forced me to totally re-evaluate many of my prejudices. I believe that his performance has been a credit to him and also reflects well on the llingwoodFC. I better understand why you guys are very proud of him.

Nice words.
All of us here at "llingwoodFC" appreciate them.

Always funny how public. read media. perception doesn't quite tally with the actual reality of those in the public eye.
I'm sure James Hird is a lovely fellow.........

Who is voting Dane?
It's great that he has come so far in the show and I hope he wins!

We voted Steele Sidebottom into first place in the names competition and I hope we can do the same for Swanny.

Interesting post.

On the below fellow, I'm calling it, too much

IMG_1141.JPG

You are lucky! My votes for Swanny are not included in my cap. But I'm voting anyway!
I'm only prepaid so when I load $30 credit and I get tons of freedom credit and free Telstra calls. So I'm accumulating $30 a month credit and not spending any. So after so many years of Swanny entertaining me and providing his loyal service to the club I love, its the least I can do :p

I'm only prepaid so when I load $30 credit and I get tons of freedom credit and free Telstra calls. So I'm accumulating $30 a month credit and not spending any. So after so many years of Swanny entertaining me and providing his loyal service to the club I love, its the least I can do :p

What do they get from winning

Dane Swan has always transcended Collingwood.

Not sure how much of a metric it is, but he has 150K twitter followers versus the official CFC twitter account which has 100K

Dane Swan has always transcended Collingwood.

Not sure how much of a metric it is, but he has 150K twitter followers versus the official CFC twitter account which has 100K
interesting point.

But we do live in the age of celebrity.

(And websites and twitter from places like Collingwood tend to steer towards the syrupy so it's a bit much after a while.)

Swan just talked about his charity. He said in 2009 David Buttifants son took his life. Wow, did not know that, very sad to hear.

Love or hate the show, at least they are there for a good cause.

Have a read of "The season that was (2009)" if you want a behind the scenes look into our great Club.
Also discusses Butters and his loss.

The stepping stone to 2010.

Great read.....heaps better than Dane's book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan just talked about his charity. He said in 2009 David Buttifants son took his life. Wow, did not know that, very sad to hear.

That Charity part is the Only Good Thing about it

Have a read of "The season that was (2009)" if you want a behind the scenes look into our great Club.
Also discusses Butters and his loss.

The stepping stone to 2010.

Great read.....heaps better than Dane's book.
I wore the fundraising t-shirt, (still fits) to the 2010 Grand Final...
IMG_8083.JPG

No idea why Bassingthwaite is still there but hope that Swanny takes it out as the only drama-free contestant left and just a ripping bloke. He did everything asked of him with a smile and with great humour. Hoping the footy world all got behind him and voted.

No idea why Bassingthwaite is still there but hope that Swanny takes it out as the only drama-free contestant left and just a ripping bloke. He did everything asked of him with a smile and with great humour. Hoping the footy world all got behind him and voted.

Casey paying 1,10 currently Swan 5s surprised if he did.

I think Swan has got this one in the bag.

Hurry up and announce it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back