Not-a-cluey Dane Swan Wrist Injury - Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanny will be around yet , I don't buy the whole "I don't like footy" act. I think he just likes to tank people chain. You can't have his talent, will and running capacity if your were not 100% dedicated

I cant believe I just found this thread HAHAHAHAHA......great thread op......keep the news coming.

My best mate met Dane Swan in Belgium about a month ago. Was chatting to him in a coffee shop and was speaking about football and life after footy etc.

Swanny said to him 2014 is 100% his last year and he will be lucky to play 10 -15 games with the way his wrist is. Unfortunately the injury has left him with chronic pain throughout his hand and fingers. He was supposed to have the pins in his wrist until February but decided to have them out now as they were causing him grief.

Also hinted at moving to the states for the majority of 2015 with his partner

Maybe your friend was in amsterdam

Hey guys, Swanny here.

The wrist injury is a RSI issue from cranking too often over how cool and individual I am. It is debilitating however I will be playing on for at least 2 more years due to the fact that no other job/company allows you to be paid handsomely for representing it but at the same time allow you to appear to not give a * about it.

I'm that individual and ahead of the times.

Yours sincerely,
Swanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back