Dane Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

He would provide more insight as a midfield coach (playing or otherwise) than our current in Mr Lade and as already mentioned Colonwood would lose their s**t big time.
Personally I think it's just the usual ramblings of a mad man in Derm with little to no chance of reality, but it'd be funny as f__k if it happened!

Im not fussed either way. If it's true and its pretty much free it couldnt hurt.
I wanted Chapman
I wanted Stevie J
Why not Swan?
Brownlow medalist and Premiership player walking through our doors. Yes please.

You may dislike him but the younger players will repsect him for what he has acheived in this game. The knowledge he could share will all be worth it.

For free he'd be decent in a forward pocket and going into the middle for 10 mins a quarter.

Reckon he'd kick 25-30 goals.

Plus the meltdowns. That would be great. I want meltdowns.
if Stevie J can add significant upside in GWS and whatever Park they call themselves... Swannie could add a few tattoo parlours to Swan street. Jakie King is placing his stake in the South Melbourne tattoo market with Tobie Mitchell, pretty brave, they usually have the odd firebomb of strip joints and Motel refurbishments down that side of South Melbourne

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the smartest footballers I've seen.
If he wasnt coming off a bad injury I'd be for it but I don't see the point in going down this path.

I think we should get Swan and Bartel.

It will be fodder for the morons that have to trade for something who is playing atm. It means we don't get Prestia which is a massive win as he is a dud with the cost insanely prohibitive and we can keep our first or even get a better one to get a top liner in the draft!!!

Eg. We get Ainsworth and Swan and Bartel. Ainsworth is ready made and better than Prestia and Bartel and Swan can play next year so the idiots think we can win a premiership from that, make finals without costing our future as Bartel and Swan should be free on the cheap for next year.

Bartel, Swan and Ainsworth can all play in the forward line as well as midfield to so the fools can get off on the short term notional projections. We can even keep the fools excited some more by extending Swanny and Bartel for another year later and Bartel and/or Swanny might end up being an assistant coach for us if he wants as looks like a few might be facing the sack!!

Will not upset the crony's getting off on Naish as he appears to be able to play back at the start and we can get him in later at value. At least Swanny and Bartel are proven final performers and not snow flake wannabies like Prestia!!

I mean if you want to win a premiership now with Lids you got to get ready made draft picks which means Ainsworth not KPP's because they don't have time to develop and you need some experienced mature finals perfumers like Swanny and Bartel. Skinny light types like Rioili and Menadue are not good either so it will have to be Ainsworth because he has the ready made body with a bit of mongrel and can play in the guts and up forward. If things go to plan RFC can get Cloke for nothing the next year via FA!! Hodge can be thrown in to make a quartet!! Can't see this quartet ******* up our list for the next 6 years!!

i must admit, I am consistent because I am going for quality!!

As Dan Richardson said, these morons are not patient and we must bow down to their short term needs even if they might be trolls or absent from reality. So lets get Hodge, Bartel, Swan and Cloke for nothing when their clubs want to let them go on the cheap and the morons can jack off to their hearts content while the smart people can build our list at the same time!!

Last edited:
I think we should get Swan and Bartel.

It will be fodder for the morons that have to trade for something who is playing atm. It means we don't get Prestia which is a massive win as he is a dud with the cost insanely prohibitive and we can keep our first or even get a better one to get a top liner in the draft!!!

Eg. We get Ainsworth and Swan and Bartel. Ainsworth is ready made and better than Prestia and Bartel and Swan can play next year so the idiots think we can win a premiership from that, make finals without costing our future as Bartel and Swan should be free on the cheap for next year.

Bartel, Swan and Ainsworth can all play in the forward line as well as midfield to so the fools can get off on the short term notional projections. We can even keep the fools excited some more by extending Swanny and Bartel for another year later and Bartel and/or Swanny might end up being an assistant coach for us if he wants as looks like a few might be facing the sack!!

Will not upset the crony's getting off on Naish as he appears to be able to play back at the start and we can get him in later at value. At least Swanny and Bartel are proven final performers and not snow flake wannabies like Prestia!!

I mean if you want to win a premiership now with Lids you got to get ready made draft picks which means Ainsworth not KPP's because they don't have time to develop and you need some experienced mature finals perfumers like Swanny and Bartel. Skinny light types like Rioili and Menadue are not good either so it will have to be Ainsworth because he has the ready made body with a bit of mongrel and can play in the guts and up forward. If things go to plan RFC can get Cloke for nothing the next year via FA!! Hodge can be thrown in to make a quartet!! Can't see this quartet ******* up our list for the next 6 years!!

i must admit, I am consistent because I am going for quality!!

As Dan Richardson said, these morons are not patient and we must bow down to their short term needs even if they might be trolls or absent from reality. So lets get Hodge, Bartel, Swan and Cloke for nothing when their clubs want to let them go on the cheap and the morons can jack off to their hearts content while the smart people can build our list at the same time!!
2014-09-18-11-52-55-1960198344.jpeg

If it pans out like Mal Michael walking away from Brisbane....

Swan 'retires' from Collingwood, they take him off their list, we sign him in the pre-season draft on min wage....

Would love him for a season or two, plonk him in the forward pocket and watch him boot 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back