Dane's new ink!

Remove this Banner Ad

I just scanned it.
Swantatt.jpg

I'd say that probably rules him out as Captain - Though there's no reason for it to, I can't see him getting it now, and having his photo taken with the other captains with that on his arm.

I think Swanny's loose behaviour off the field is what is keeping him from anything but an ancillary leadership role.

Except for one incident years ago, he keeps himself out of the papers, so he has learnt his lesson. Wonder if Didak has learnt his yet!

I'd say that probably rules him out as Captain - Though there's no reason for it to, I can't see him getting it now, and having his photo taken with the other captains with that on his arm.

If a tattoo rules a player out from being Captain, our club is in more trouble that I thought.

Of course, who was that Adelaide Captain with serious tatts......

Exactly

If Swan is the best person for the JOB it shouldnt mean s**t if he has some tat's on his arm

Lov the tats. looks awesome. unfortunately I tend to agree the tough tickets hurt his skipper chances.
Collingwood is very image conscious, i.e the Collingwood brand, which has been one main driver for our off-field success.
Having said that, I want Swanny for captain now more than ever :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an Adelaide captain with a screaming demon on his arms?
its e=actually a woman scourned.

Imperial japnese artwork, after a woman is painfully/emotional hurt by here husband she becomes some sort of a beast. Which is what swanny has as his tatt looks awesome

He'll regret that when his older...
nah he would regret stupid symbols on the inside of his arm
Exactly, if you're going to do it at least make it look good and make it a piece of art rather than a symbol that just looks out of place.
agreed jabso, always think hard before you get a tattoo not just something stupid

i dont see how its stupid? something like that u dont just do on the spur of the moment. He would have thought about it for a while. Perhaps it does hold some meaning to him?
i like it and its been confirmed that he is half way into it meaning he is going the full sleeve and he has stated he wont be covering it with a long sleeve jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back