Danger and premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. I don't think he's overly selfish but do think there's a few times where even he would admit he probably should have taken a different option.
That applies to every single footballer who has ever had more than five disposals. And probably even most who didn't reach that mark.

Fair enough. I don't think he's overly selfish but do think there's a few times where even he would admit he probably should have taken a different option.

If his accuracy was better on the disposal of said shots this would not be an issue IMO. Its one thing to take ownership and back yourself to make the opportunity count - but you have to make them count. Granted, you wont hit them all but especially for a player of PFD''s ability, you'd expect a higher return than is presented. Needs work.

Go Catters

If his accuracy was better on the disposal of said shots this would not be an issue IMO. Its one thing to take ownership and back yourself to make the opportunity count - but you have to make them count. Granted, you wont hit them all but especially for a player of PFD''s ability, you'd expect a higher return than is presented. Needs work.

Go Catters

This is what I was trying to say, only much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back