Dangerfield Bitterness

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure. Based on that logic, though, we just need to play like Norf to comprehensively destroy you guys. :thumbsu:

Yes
You do
But you can't and you won't

Adelaide's Oval isn't Tassie and there's no 10 goal wind predicted

And you guys won't play like Richmond did a week ago. Hell, Richmond won't play like Richmond played a week ago, either! ;)

You know that why ?
We played some pretty nice footy against GWS.

Kept their "star" players in check.

I never rated Sydney - read back what I said after that game.

They were cooked.
Richmond only needed one good quarter to dispatch your team.

I think you'll find this week a little more difficult. But as usual, I admire your confidence.

I personally think it's too close to call, especially now with Gov and Smith out

And you guys won't play like Richmond did a week ago. Hell, Richmond won't play like Richmond played a week ago, either! ;)

Will be interesting to see how Richmond back up that performance. They were incredibly goods a couple of weeks ago.
Our game will be high intensity no doubt. I'm expecting a very tight struggle right into the last quarter. Could come down to just a few 'magic acts' from either side. Just hoping it's not decided by a Selwood special free kick...quack quack

1. I've actually been well aware of Danger's elite talents for many years. He actually IS the best player in the competition, and claiming he isn't off the back of 1 poor game is foolish.

2. I also enjoyed watching Ablett play for the suns. He's the greatest player of our generation, and I'm not a salty offended Geelong supporter.

Give me Dusty over Dangerfield every day of the week. Much rather a team player who lowers his eyes than an individual who'll take his own teammate out trying to get the ball.

I have no problem with Dangerfield leaving.

But the gloating from Geelong annoyed me greatly. He was not recruit of the year and his leaving said nothing about the Adelaide Football Club. He just wanted to go home.

Dangerfield always came across as a bit of a metrosexual dandy - seems obsessed with his dorky social media pages and all that crap. At least he backs up all his talk I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they really weren't that good.
You guys were just pathetic.
Similar to Sydney. You guys really weren't as awesome as the AFL is telling you you were.

You know that why ?
We played some pretty nice footy against GWS.

Kept their "star" players in check.

I never rated Sydney - read back what I said after that game.

They were cooked.
Richmond only needed one good quarter to dispatch your team.

I think you'll find this week a little more difficult. But as usual, I admire your confidence.

I personally think it's too close to call, especially now with Gov and Smith out
I am actually not that confident and never stated otherwise.

Based on that logic, if you guys don't beat us Friday then you're certifiably s**t.

Whos logic?

Sydney overall have played far better footy than Geelong this year and so have the Crows but you guys have beaten both. All 3 of us have played better footy than Richmond.

All Im saying is that every dog has his day.
Also Im thinking you guys were very off against Richmond moreso than they were phenomenal and God knows what happened to Sydney??? Ive seen you guys play better than you did on Friday this year.

Whos logic?

Sydney overall have played far better footy than Geelong this year and so have the Crows but you guys have beaten both. All 3 of us have played better footy than Richmond.

All Im saying is that every dog has his day.
Also Im thinking you guys were very off against Richmond moreso than they were phenomenal and God knows what happened to Sydney??? Ive seen you guys play better than you did on Friday this year.
Mate, it's possible for a club to go through the whole year undefeated whilst never having played a good game, so long as the protagonist portrays the situation as one in which every team it played against was just poor.

I'm not really sure what your original point actually was. You've qualified some aspects of what you said, but it just seems like your original point was convoluted way of saying that you don't rate us.

Out of curiosity, which games did we play better this year than last Friday? Because I can't think of any myself.

he would probably fall straight over and call for a free kick!
Haha, just had a vision of either Dangerfield or Selwood walking down the street, tripping over an uneven surface and then looking around frustratedly with arms outstretched for the men in green.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back