Dangerfield for diving

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes was strung up for his against Brisbane. Wasn’t fantastic, but there was at least contact from Hipwood - Grimes milked it.

Dangerfield had virtually no contact, jumped forward like he was shot out of a cannon. As bad as I’ve seen (including Rance’s effort against Essendon in 2018).

Media are weak as piss. They pick their targets - barely a peep because it’s media darling Dangerfield.

Anybody think it's worth a fine?

Absolute disgrace

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Why?

Similar thing last night where Grundy got propelled forward but didn’t get the free when Finlayson kicked the goal. All I’m hearing is that it should of been a free. When a guy is about to jump any sort of contact propels you forward

Sadly it hasnt been mentioned at all.... The commentators left it and media havent mentioned it so sadly there will be no result from it. To me it was no different to the Grimes or Rance incidents which were debated for weeks afterwards.

But due to Danger's media roles and 'Champion' status it will never be called out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Razor Ray was the umpire so it must have been a push because that midget maggot is an expert when it comes to players putting a bit of mayo on it.
Loves a hot shot of Mayo does the Razor .

Grimes was strung up for his against Brisbane. Wasn’t fantastic, but there was at least contact from Hipwood - Grimes milked it.

Dangerfield had virtually no contact, jumped forward like he was shot out of a cannon. As bad as I’ve seen (including Rance’s effort against Essendon in 2018).

Media are weak as piss. They pick their targets - barely a peep because it’s media darling Dangerfield.
Good player but always looks for kicks and always let's the ump know too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back