Dangerfield Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Gogeelong

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
AN ANKLE injury sustained by Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield in a match last Sunday is believed to be worse than first thought, and could lead to the Brownlow medallist spending some time on the sidelines.

Dangerfield was in clear discomfort after a collision with North Melbourne's Kyron Hayden in the third quarter of the Cats round five win at GMHBA Stadium. He received treatment immediately and sat out most of the remainder of the match.

The Cats football department has spent the early part of the week analysing scans and medical reports of the damage. As of Tuesday night, while no final decision had been reached, one scenario had the eight-time All-Australian missing multiple week
(From AFL Website)

Question is who replaces hime. 2 Quarters of Constable gives half a solution.
xKAj4e9i.jpg

Would be a good time for Quinton Narkle to add some defensive accountability to his game and show best 22 quality

Heard that this moning on SEN as it will be the first time in a long time the Cats go into a home game as underdogs!
Not even close to being true.
4D1DB334-3B5F-4AF0-9D09-D25298BA73B0.jpeg

View attachment 1107908
Betting markets a bit off on us lately tbh. Favourites against Melbourne? Setting the line against North at near on 10 goals?

Sounds to me like there's a lot of dumb money going in on us and the bookies are desperate to get their books balanced

Betting markets a bit off on us lately tbh. Favourites against Melbourne? Setting the line against North at near on 10 goals?

Sounds to me like there's a lot of dumb money going in on us and the bookies are desperate to get their books balanced
Melbourne started favourites. We would have beaten North by 10 goals had we kicked straight.

You’d have gone broke long ago betting against Geelong playing at KP.

Melbourne started favourites. We would have beaten North by 10 goals had we kicked straight.

You’d have gone broke long ago betting against Geelong playing at KP.
Yeah true on the last part but I thought Melbourne were paying $2.25? I strongly considered putting my kids inheritance on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true on the last part but I thought Melbourne were paying $2.25? I strongly considered putting my kids inheritance on it
Opened at $2.25. At the start of the game Melbourne was $1.80 favourite. Must have been a lot of money for them.

View attachment 1107908
I hope so, i take very little notice of Tim and Garry, but who knows? Danger played last year with injury, i doubt the club are going to be that forthcoming if it is as serious as it appears? His body might be feeling the impact of his style of game?

Well I'm gonna write off the year. I'm not shitty or anything and I'm still happy to always watch, I don't mind losing.
Just writing it off.
Its a positive anyway. Sick of having a half fit Danger. Hope he takes 10+ weeks off, or longer if that's what is needed.

Well I'm gonna write off the year. I'm not shitty or anything and I'm still happy to always watch, I don't mind losing.
Just writing it off.
Its a positive anyway. Sick of having a half fit Danger. Hope he takes 10+ weeks off, or longer if that's what is needed.
We are not winning a flag for a long time anyway so I really wasn’t that positive towards this year anyway

While Danger is recovering would it be possible for the rehab team to brainwash him to start kicking properly once he’s eventually back?

We are not winning a flag for a long time anyway so I really wasn’t that positive towards this year anyway

While Danger is recovering would it be possible for the rehab team to brainwash him to start kicking properly once he’s eventually back?
Maybe they could reset the ankle with a bit of an off set.

I put 35 bucks on it, with a slew of fantasy possession numbers to get the odds up to around 13 dollars or so. Ended up winning 472 bucks - as I knew we weren't gonna win that one.

With that said, I was still happy to lose the money, if it meant we got away with a win (win/win sorta situation). Will most likely do the same when the Tigers game rocks around too

I find it bizarre how low-key the reporting of this news has been. If 6-8 weeks is confirmed it all but guarantees we miss top four. This is a potentially season-defining blow. Why is it not being treated as such?

Not that great mate missus passed away Friday after a long battle with cancer.But did have a fish yesterday got a nice pan size Snapper for tea tonight.
Sorry to hear that YPO. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back