Apr 11, 2010
Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Chelsea
with sh*t like this how can you sympathise with him, no contrition

1616549177816.png

Welcome to a normal workplace disciplinary process Patrick! You feel like you are on trial because deep down you know you were solely at fault. Its called being a man, being accountable and being a decent human being. Suck it up.

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
You feel like you are on trial because deep down you know you were solely at fault.

I think he feels like that because for the last 6 years he has been the media darling unable to do any wrong. I genuinely don't think he does think he is at fault, he just doesn't knownwhat accountability even means.

Sad really.

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
I think he feels like that because for the last 6 years he has been the media darling unable to do any wrong. I genuinely don't think he does think he is at fault, he just doesn't knownwhat accountability even means.

Sad really.
Pretty much. Every time he gets done, it's always people defending him. One game he got reported for the same thing someone else did, and the media refused to sink the boots, but justified the other report.

I also remember one game he went nuts on an umpire. The commentators laughed at it.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Of course he was, that’s why he was sporting a band aid
Have you never had a migraine. Since when do you put external bandages on a migraine?

we have hit peak tall poppy syndrome when we are angry at a star player who doesn’t come and help a player up when he has just suffered from a head clash seconds earlier.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Have you never had a migraine. Since when do you put external bandages on a migraine?

we have hit peak tall poppy syndrome when we are angry at a star player who doesn’t come and help a player up when he has just suffered from a head clash seconds earlier.
It's called common decency, and most players will show some degree of care when an opponent is lying knocked out on the ground at their feet. Dangerfield though, is a world class narcissist, in the same vein as one Donald J Trump. Narcissists don't care about other people - it's all about them. That's why Dangerfield's only concern was for himself, and it took Jenkins to show care for Kelly's prone body.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
Lol, you can't come in here late to the party, and after the fact, making all these arguments, when you have no context of the previous discussion.

I already admitted I got that one wrong, based on the initial video evidence I saw that appeared to show his right foot still on the ground - before the tribunal had even started. Upon further evidence that was shown to me from a different angle, I could clearly see that I'd made a mistake and admitted as much.

I also said all along that it was 3 weeks, and that's what he deserved - I was just arguing about intent vs action vs outcome.

You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you'd just read through the discussion for even a few pages after I posted that.
I was responding to what I read, I didnt waste the time to read all the BS on here, who has time for that?

Its over old son, he got what he deserved.

BTW what was with the bandage? Looking for sympathy? Wouldnt have worked if Kelly had turned up in the full face cast he should be in. Danger hasnt done himself proud over this event.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
It's called common decency, and most players will show some degree of care when an opponent is lying knocked out on the ground at their feet. Dangerfield though, is a world class narcissist, in the same vein as one Donald J Trump. Narcissists don't care about other people - it's all about them. That's why Dangerfield's only concern was for himself, and it took Jenkins to show care for Kelly's prone body.
Again he just had a head clash which you are conveniently ignoring.

I was responding to what I read, I didnt waste the time to read all the BS on here, who has time for that?

Its over old son, he got what he deserved.

BTW what was with the bandage? Looking for sympathy? Wouldnt have worked if Kelly had turned up in the full face cast he should be in. Danger hasnt done himself proud over this event.
OMG, FMD. Hasn’t done himself proud? Ridiculous. He copped the 3 weeks, accepting responsibility. He was entitled to do what he could to reduce the sentence for an accidental head clash. This wasn’t a malicious attack

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
OMG, FMD. Hasn’t done himself proud? Ridiculous. He copped the 3 weeks, accepting responsibility. He was entitled to do what he could to reduce the sentence for an accidental head clash. This wasn’t a malicious attack
It was a malicious attack - his only intent was to hurt Kelly. He didn't intend to clash heads, and knocking him out and rearranging his face in the process, but make no bones about it - he was definitely intending to hurt Kelly with that hit.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
Accepted responsibility? Did you not hear that he acted in "self defense"? Looks like you missed that. Hes a key player in the Players Association for Christs sake. He does need to set an example if he wants to be elevated in status. He needed to do that immediately. If hes done that now its belated and very late.
You need to accept that he ****ed up, he copped the minimum penalty for what he did and move on.
And dont forget that Kelly will be out for a hell of a lot longer than Danger. Hes the victim here. Not Danger. Not the Cats. Kelly. Feel sorry for him, not yourself or Danger FFS

Back