• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Does that prove there is truth to this? Surely no one would care if it was just a troll thread. I guess this turns into a speculation thread now.

Regardless. Feel free to speculate reasons as to why or why not you think he might be coming :p Just can't post the movements of his partner or family anymore. As an example, family/employment/social reasons may have stopped her from announcing the mive to anyone else yet. We don't want to breach any privacy

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lollll SUNS with the epic, mega troll. Well played sir.

The fire is well and truly stoked.
I don't even want to know if SUNS is being serious. The suspense is terrifyingly entertaining.

Regardless. Feel free to speculate reasons as to why or why not you think he might be coming :p Just can't post the movements of his partner or family anymore. As an example, family/employment/social reasons may have stopped her from announcing the mive to anyone else yet. We don't want to breach any privacy
Got it. No more public postings of their movements.

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Maybe it is true that a place is being purchased but it's just a holiday home or some other arrangement?
This is what I was thinking too. With a huge contract going Danger's way regardless of where he goes, a holiday home on the GC would be good for them.

Had an email from the powers that be.
As in, from Big Footy, or external from this website?

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
This is what I was thinking too. With a huge contract going Danger's way regardless of where he goes, a holiday home on the GC would be good for them.

As in, from Big Footy, or external from this website?

Danger has taken out an intervention order against Big Footy

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Hahaha this is quite elaborate. Well played to all involved :thumbsu:

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Another conspiracy theory - GC Digital has PMd SUNS to tell him that negotiations are delicately poised and this talk about him family on Big Footy could prove to be a decisive factor on whether Danger comes to GC as he was looking to escape the loonies in Adelaide and Melbourne and is now seeing people online on the Gold Coast stalking his GF

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know it was mentioned previously in this thread so I figured I'd provide some evidence. The Suns began following Dangerfield on Twitter just recently and here's the proof:

ur3NA3X.jpg

Donble

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Villa , Buccs
I'm now convinced with all facts layed out this is a monster troll from GCDigital , he used the handle of Skav , then follows Dangerfield on Twitter then tells Suns to keep it hush hush to add fuel to the fire , mighty fine trolling effort , bravo .:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::fire:

or .... it could be true.

vide0n

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm now convinced with all facts layed out this is a monster troll from GCDigital , he used the handle of Skav , then follows Dangerfield on Twitter then tells Suns to keep it hush hush to add fuel to the fire , mighty fine trolling effort , bravo .:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::fire:

or .... it could be true.
Reckon you're in danger of unravelling it all

Skav

Team Captain
Sep 26, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can assure you I'm not any another poster and unfortantely I don't work for the club. Although I would be interested ;)

I have managed to acquire some evidence but it definately breaches some confidentiality so I'm unsure if I can now post it given what has been said by Mods

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can assure you I'm not any another poster and unfortantely I don't work for the club. Although I would be interested ;)

I have managed to acquire some evidence but it definately breaches some confidentiality so I'm unsure if I can now post it given what has been said by Mods
All good Skav. Keep it to yourself and when Danger signs with us you'll become an instant legend!!

If it's true you're a legend anyway

If it's a lie you're still a legend for inventing such a believable hoax

Either way - it's been a fun read - nice work

You want fun(ny) you should check out our Dangerfield thread!

Is that the Dangerfield for Captain one? You should check out my posts, look carefully

Back