• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SteppingTiger

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have to confess my addition to the rumour. I have no doubt it will add signifcant weight.

As I just flown back from Adelaide yesterday, I had a dream last night. As I had flown down to visit my grandmother, I was out throwing the garbage out, and found an old rubber bouncy ball in the garden from many a year ago. So as I'm walking back decide To start throwing it against the wall and mucking around....through the back gate in walks a young pasty Patrick. We begin to talk jibberish throwing the ball and bouncing it off various angles trying to outdo each other. Suffice to say I beat him in landing more difficult trick shots with a bouncy ball. We went inside to get a drink of water, and mum walked past the kitchen, "what's Patty doing here?" I replied, "dunno mum, I wonder if he is coming to the Suns next year?" Patty nodded yes.

You can't fight it guys. It just makes sense.
I can support this with factual information
1) I know supernova's grandmother
2) she is my grandmother
3) she is a crows supporter
4) 1 of the 3 above points disappoints me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donble

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Villa , Buccs
Interesting Danger replied to the clubs twitter feed with this on july 26 , with the great one replying.

GC SUNSVerified account‏@GoldCoastSUNS
Danger found out on Saturday what happens when you get in big Tom Lynch's way
#choochoo

1. Patrick Dangerfield ‏@dangerfield32 Jul 27
    @GoldCoastSUNS .... 50m aaaand goal @rorysloane9 #banter #smartcardplayer

58 retweets172 favorites

2. Tom Lynch ‏@TomLynch19 Jul 28
    @dangerfield32 @GoldCoastSUNS @rorysloane9 You were like the first 3 cards in Texas hold 'em poker #flop #banter

TheSunGod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Interesting Danger replied to the clubs twitter feed with this on july 26 , with the great one replying.

GC SUNSVerified account‏@GoldCoastSUNS
Danger found out on Saturday what happens when you get in big Tom Lynch's way
#choochoo

1. Patrick Dangerfield ‏@dangerfield32 Jul 27
    @GoldCoastSUNS .... 50m aaaand goal @rorysloane9 #banter #smartcardplayer

58 retweets172 favorites

2. Tom Lynch ‏@TomLynch19 Jul 28
    @dangerfield32 @GoldCoastSUNS @rorysloane9 You were like the first 3 cards in Texas hold 'em poker #flop #banter
Good to see Tommy has a pic of Harley and himself in his Twitter a/c - show of support?

Iva Bigun

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
lane Cove Sydney
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
He knows he is going somewhere, which I might add is against their own rules see below
Clubs were reminded they could enter agreements with players from other clubs only after that player's club had played their last game for the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad