Certified Legendary Thread Dangerfield to the SUNS? Bought to you by SKAV

What the FLICK is going on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's a lie he'll be a heartbreaker, I hope he can live with that

I have to confess my addition to the rumour. I have no doubt it will add signifcant weight.

As I just flown back from Adelaide yesterday, I had a dream last night. As I had flown down to visit my grandmother, I was out throwing the garbage out, and found an old rubber bouncy ball in the garden from many a year ago. So as I'm walking back decide To start throwing it against the wall and mucking around....through the back gate in walks a young pasty Patrick. We begin to talk jibberish throwing the ball and bouncing it off various angles trying to outdo each other. Suffice to say I beat him in landing more difficult trick shots with a bouncy ball. We went inside to get a drink of water, and mum walked past the kitchen, "what's Patty doing here?" I replied, "dunno mum, I wonder if he is coming to the Suns next year?" Patty nodded yes.

You can't fight it guys. It just makes sense.
I can support this with factual information
1) I know supernova's grandmother
2) she is my grandmother
3) she is a crows supporter
4) 1 of the 3 above points disappoints me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting Danger replied to the clubs twitter feed with this on july 26 , with the great one replying.

GC SUNSVerified account‏@GoldCoastSUNS
Danger found out on Saturday what happens when you get in big Tom Lynch's way
1f682.png
1f682.png
#choochoo

1. Patrick Dangerfield ‏@dangerfield32 Jul 27
    @GoldCoastSUNS .... 50m aaaand goal @rorysloane9 #banter #smartcardplayer

58 retweets172 favorites

2. Tom Lynch ‏@TomLynch19 Jul 28
    @dangerfield32 @GoldCoastSUNS @rorysloane9 You were like the first 3 cards in Texas hold 'em poker #flop #banter

Interesting Danger replied to the clubs twitter feed with this on july 26 , with the great one replying.

GC SUNSVerified account‏@GoldCoastSUNS
Danger found out on Saturday what happens when you get in big Tom Lynch's way
1f682.png
1f682.png
#choochoo

1. Patrick Dangerfield ‏@dangerfield32 Jul 27
    @GoldCoastSUNS .... 50m aaaand goal @rorysloane9 #banter #smartcardplayer

58 retweets172 favorites

2. Tom Lynch ‏@TomLynch19 Jul 28
    @dangerfield32 @GoldCoastSUNS @rorysloane9 You were like the first 3 cards in Texas hold 'em poker #flop #banter
Good to see Tommy has a pic of Harley and himself in his Twitter a/c - show of support?

Back