Certified Legendary Thread Dangerfield to the SUNS? Bought to you by SKAV

What the FLICK is going on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. I understand.

For those playing at home, Mardi Harwood (Dangerfield's fiancee) is a qualified Occupational Therapist and currently works as an Aquatic Therapist.

I'm not saying it's real, and everyone would (and should) have to be doubtful of course. If it's true and he's considering us over staying at the Crows or going back home to the Cats, the offer would have to be absolutely mammoth. I'm talking 1mil+ over 4 years, or an epic deal like Franklin.

Nice fantasy though. :D
Maybe all the jaeger to a big Melbourne club rumours are true and the Suns and the afl are going all out to avoid and huge disaster

Maybe all the jaeger to a big Melbourne club rumours are true and the Suns and the afl are going all out to avoid and huge disaster
Which is interesting because it could create an all or nothing scenario

Get Danger, have a massive year, Jaeger maybe stays longer on less

Don't get Danger, have a good year, maybe he goes to another contender

Which is interesting because it could create an all or nothing scenario

Get Danger, have a massive year, Jaeger maybe stays longer on less

Don't get Danger, have a good year, maybe he goes to another contender
It would definitely be in the Suns' best interest to have a franchise player for when Gaz retires. Gazza's impact on the Suns, and the Gold Coast as a whole, as been phenomenal.

Whether we grow our own franchise player in Lynch, Miller, Swallow, or Jaeger is another matter. But if we got Dangerfield, imagine the uproar.

In saying that, it's not going to happen. But still. Worth having a wet dream over.

It would definitely be in the Suns' best interest to have a franchise player for when Gaz retires. Gazza's impact on the Suns, and the Gold Coast as a whole, as been phenomenal.

Whether we grow our own franchise player in Lynch, Miller, Swallow, or Jaeger is another matter. But if we got Dangerfield, imagine the uproar.

In saying that, it's not going to happen. But still. Worth having a wet dream over.
#BELIEVE

If ever there were a time for a delusional circlejerk that time is now

In fairness, the AFL have demonstrably shown (Fitzpatrick and the Swans) that they try to illegally engineer situations to benefit interstate clubs, for the AFL's overall benefit.

Would it be the biggest stretch to think the AFL are trying to get an elite midfielder to move to a struggling expansion club up north?

You'll have to give us more info Skav to convince the masses!

Don't have a whole lot more unfortunately, will try and suss out more info tomorrow. If she accepts the position I would be surprised if danger doesn't sign, long distance really sucks and danger would only Travel to qld 2 times max a year unlike Melbourne which can be 6+ trips a season.

Just imagine the Geelong tears, first GAJ then danger

Don't have a whole lot more unfortunately, will try and suss out more info tomorrow. If she accepts the position I would be surprised if danger doesn't sign, long distance really sucks and danger would only Travel to qld 2 times max a year unlike Melbourne which can be 6+ trips a season.

But they took next big thing Josh Caddy :)

this whole dangerfield thing reeks of "kurt tippett".

player wants to "return home." rumour start floating around he's headed to an expansion club in a completely different state to his home state. ends up at the established club instead.

my money is on dangerfield to brisbane. :p

player wants to "return home." rumour start floating around he's headed to an expansion club in a completely different state to his home state. ends up at the established club instead.

Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would die

+1. That's exactly what I thought. Aside from Brisbane stuff.

I anxiously await news! ;) Though in this hypothetical world, I guess we won't know if she accepts the position until Danger decides what to do?

I anxiously await news! ;) Though in this hypothetical world, I guess we won't know if she accepts the position until Danger decides what to do?

She probably is going for a few jobs - probably got one lined up in Melbourne as well

if danger moved up here and was getting paid close to a mill a year, there's no way he'd live in labrador haha. could just be her moving? still pretty skeptical about the whole thing tbh.

also, where's these drinks happening? :p

if danger moved up here and was getting paid close to a mill a year, there's no way he'd live in labrador haha. could just be her moving? still pretty skeptical about the whole thing tbh.

also, where's these drinks happening? :p
DO NOT KILL THE HYPE TRAIN PLEASE

Back