MRP / Trib. Dangerfield vs an admittedly deserving De Boer

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Danger only gets a fine watch Richmond go into pure meltdown

Screen010.png

Reminder to self: check Richmond board.

I just had a quick look & they're not happy. They even wanted Gaz Jnr to be sanctioned by the AFL for liking Folau's post.

I really hope they return to being mediocre for a long time again, I've never disliked oppositions supporters so much after all the gloating from their 2017 premiership.

Ummm... What did Ratugolea do to get a fine? Is that the studs up low blow on Mumford?

Esava Ratugolea, Geelong Cats, has been charged with engaging in Rough Conduct against Shane Mumford, GWS GIANTS during the second quarter of the Round Four match between the Geelong Cats and GWS GIANTS, played at GMHBA Stadium on Saturday April 13.

In summary he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct with Low Impact and Groin Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Other Assessed Incidents
Contact between Geelong’s Patrick Dangerfield and GWS GIANTS’ Matt De Boer in the second quarter of Saturday’s match was assessed. Dangerfield is being held by De Boer at centre half forward for Geelong. Dangerfield swings his arm back in the direction of De Boer to break the hold. De Boer is bent over from an earlier strike and minimal contact appears to be made by Dangerfield. It was the view of the MRO that the force was insufficient to constitute a charge. No further action was taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back