What the heck? Dangerfields a diver but were his actions bordering on racist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns Soldier

Team Captain
Sep 22, 2017
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Did anyone watch the round 22 Geelong game vs Brisbane on Saturday afternoon. 18:23 into the second term, Dangerfield gave away a free kick to Charlie Cameron for a hold without the ball. As Charlie lines up for goal, clearly frustrated dangerfield, pulls out a bow an arrow gesture to try and shoot the ball.
There is a 101 ways to put a player off, but drawing a bow and arrow to me, whilst an indigenous player takes a shot is just stupid and arrogant and perhaps hinges on racist. Curious to know what people think?
Is it nothing, or is it borderline racist..

Attachments

• D0FE13EA-881C-4942-8FC5-2E712C637230.png
    D0FE13EA-881C-4942-8FC5-2E712C637230.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,328
Last edited:

Did anyone watch the round 22 Geelong game vs Brisbane on Saturday afternoon. 18:23 into the second term, Dangerfield gave away a free kick to Charlie Cameron for a hold without the ball. As Charlie lines up for goal, clearly frustrated dangerfield, pulls out a bow an arrow gesture to try and shoot the ball.

Is it nothing, or is it a gun player who thinks he can say and or make any gesture he sees fit even if it’s insulting or borderline racist. Curious to know what people think?

Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it nothing, or is it a gun player who thinks he can say and or make any gesture he sees fit even if it’s insulting or borderline racist. Curious to know what people think?

Ill be the fish then.
How is this racist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a 101 ways to put a player off, but drawing a bow and arrow to me, whilst an indigenous player takes a shot is just stupid and arrogant and perhaps hinges on racist. Curious to know what people think?
either you are trolling (which i really hope you are) or you a ******* idiot as the aborigines didnt even use a bow and arrow

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

The long tradition of an aboriginal using a bow and arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back