Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. šŸ¤¬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan šŸ¤£

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Trollolololol. So bad it's good, like my fantasy about my mother in law.

True though. Unlike Dustin, Kennedy's parents and grandparents are well respected in the AFL and wider community and not criminals, he doesn't threaten to stab fellow restaurant patrons with chopsticks, has an IQ above 50, is not covered in tats and doesn't try to hold his club to ransom and extort the most of the salary cap he can.

Remember in 2015 and every second hawfie was constantly talking about how they'd soon be fielding Dangerfield and Fyfe? Lel and they ended up with Vickery and O'Mitted.

Their salt cannot be contained.
9AFAFEE0-C593-43EC-A38F-B756C06155BE.gif

Some of the bullshit arguments Handbaggers are using on the Geelong bored to defend Dangerflog's blatant & obvious attention whoring are actually a truckload funnier than his lame publicity stunts. Checkout the injury thread over there and you'll see what I mean.

Some of the bullshit arguments Handbaggers are using on the Geelong bored to defend Dangerflog's blatant & obvious attention whoring are actually a truckload funnier than his lame publicity stunts. Checkout the injury thread over there and you'll see what I mean.

head*ed

Thanks for the update.

You should start a newsletter.

Ouch, you got the Geelong fever baaaaad. :eek:

The Catters are under the pump, all of the self promotion. Anything less than a grand final win will be a dismal failure.

Which is amusing as they will finish in the wooden spoon position.

Ablett will retire in round 6
Selwood will retire by round 15
Dangerfield will quit football to become the next dalai lama at seasons end.

The Catters are under the pump, all of the self promotion. Anything less than a grand final win will be a dismal failure.

Which is amusing as they will finish in the wooden spoon position.

Ablett will retire in round 6
Selwood will retire by round 15
Dangerfield will quit football to become the next dalai lama at seasons end.
Youā€™re right, we are under the pump to impress this entire season and not fade away at the end again. :(

Lucky thing for the hawf youf is they only need to produce a 5 & 0 start to the year to shut their uneducated ā€œfansā€ up. After the first loss and all those bandwagoners will be off to the Salvos. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, you spend more time on the Cats board than most of us you silly old head*ed campaigner

Last edited:
Makes me sick.. Oliver probably not going to play, hasn't been sited.. yet this flog has been lapping it up faster than a bulldog in its own bath water

It's not worth him risking injury to play against Melbourne. Rather him come back in the Hawks match and try crack the ton against them

Who? Oliver Twist?
Clayton Oliver. He gives out death threats to Carlton supporting flogs in a suit.
He's not Dangerfield, Ablett, J.Selwood or a Hawthorn player, so it's no surprise you don't know him.

Clayton Oliver. He gives out death threats to Carlton supporting flogs in a suit.
He's not Dangerfield, Ablett, J.Selwood or a Hawthorn player, so it's no surprise you don't know him.
Oh that guy. Yeah, he's shown more backbone than the last 10 years of Melbourne teams put together.

Good to see him bending over an apologising to the filth - it's the Melbourne way.

Oh that guy. Yeah, he's shown more backbone than the last 10 years of Melbourne teams put together.

Wait, I take that bit back:

GZ30p0.gif

giphy.gif

Back