Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. šŸ¤¬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan šŸ¤£

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't you go worrying yourself about it. We have the greatest coach in football history and he'll get more out of the 'crabs' we recruit than Chris Scott ever will out of Dangerwoodlett.

Richmond & the Doggies proved that system >>>> personnel. What a shame your coach has NFI how to implement a Plan B. :'(

Oh you think you're a chance. Lol.

When it comes out Hodge was going to Geelong which is what infuriated Clarko so much, and the reason Hodge was having restaurant dinners with Danger. Hawks fans will be livid!

When Hawthorn delisted Sam Mitchell one of my mates (a lifetime Hawks fan) threw almost all his merchandise in the trash and cancelled his membership.
To be fair, lots of Hawthorn fans did that once they stopped winning.

TUNE IN FLOGS!

Geelong star Patrick Dangerfield debuts on Channel 7 fishing show this weekend

fff835dffbc22289cfa7ec1b6912cac7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TUNE IN FLOGS!

Geelong star Patrick Dangerfield debuts on Channel 7 fishing show this weekend

fff835dffbc22289cfa7ec1b6912cac7

Not sure where this pic falls ... Bad Tackler or s**t Liar. The snapper is obviously not freshly caught and most likely purchased at a fish shop

A change is as good as a holiday.
Nosferatu would've been less scary in color I reckon. I'm not a fan of colorizing the old classics in general.

Nosferatu would've been less scary in color I reckon. I'm not a fan of colorizing the old classics in general.

Max Schreck was brilliant in the 1922 original but this is from Salems Lot

Max Schreck was brilliant in the 1922 original but this is from Salems Lot
Oh wow easy to see where they copied the look from!

Back