Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. 🤬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan 🤣

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Clarko has made enough over the past 15 years as senior coach to dig a bit deeper. True colours are coming out, Scott and Fagan only two respectable humans coming out of this so far.

Scott is more likely a scab who was told to announce a pay cut so that the AFL could deal more effectively with the players, in return for no draft penalties for salary cap cheating for 8 years.

Scott is more likely a scab who was told to announce a pay cut so that the AFL could deal more effectively with the players, in return for no draft penalties for salary cap cheating for 8 years.
They cheated the cap for the last 8 years and still won sweet FA? 🤣
At least Carlton got a flag when they did it last time.

remember that time he broke his leg and still kicked 5 goals, god he was good according to all his reports

Surely Clarko has made enough over the past 15 years as senior coach to dig a bit deeper. True colours are coming out, Scott and Fagan only two respectable humans coming out of this so far.
If C.Scott gives back all the money he has ripped off the Handbaggers under false pretences then he would be a decent human.

I mean no coach in their right mind would put their hand out to be payed is they had an 80% losing record in Finals, yet the campaigner has.

If C.Scott gives back all the money he has ripped off the Handbaggers under false pretences then he would be a decent human.

I mean no coach in their right mind would put their hand out to be payed is they had an 80% losing record in Finals, yet the campaigner has.
Nice deflection. Is Clarko going to give anything back or is that little man still worrying about just himself? Pulls out last minute of the charity bushfire match, now is keeping his pay packet and has gone eerily quiet when you generally can't keep the midget's mouth shut. What's going on?

80%

That would possibly be the amount of salary the coward Clarkson has "voluntarily" cut back to.

Or is 80% the proportion of all AFL and club staff sacked with no wage at all?
What's funny is the countless millions Carlton threw at Clarko to defect, only for him to tell them to GAGF so they ended up with Munchkin Bolton instead. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you keep deflecting about Scott stealing money from the Handbaggers?
Taking a 100% pay cut in a time of crisis, now that's real leadership. Although I will admit the Clarko method of keeping silent and hoarding his wage despite doing absolutely nothing for the year is great for the rest of us, we finally don't have to the listen to the ramblings of this clueless midget. 🤣

Taking a 100% pay cut in a time of crisis.
Do you mean a crisis as big as an 80% losing record in Finals?

The weak campaigner should give back all his money he has stolen off the Handbaggers under false pretences,.

North Melbourne finally worked out that the Scotts are not real coaches, why can’t you idiots?

And now Bolton is Clarko's boss.
Sounds like you have NFI how the director of coaching position actually works. Not surprising given you think Steve Silvagni wasn't an overrated footballer. :$

Do you mean a crisis as big as an 80% losing record in Finals?

The weak campaigner should give back all his money he has stolen off the Handbaggers under false pretences,.

North Melbourne finally worked out that the Scotts are not real coaches, why can’t you idiots?
Like I said I'm glad Clarko kept his entire pay packet, because it means we don't have to listen to the spineless little git talk nonsense through fear of drawing attention to himself. 15 years of being unable to shut the little twerp up, but fill his pockets full of cash and he goes into hiding. Might start a GoFundMe when he starts to ark up again.

Means we don't have to listen to the spineless little git talk nonsense through fear of drawing attention to himself and his 80% losing record in Finals.
Spot on.

At least we dont have to hear from that Flog imposter Handbagger coach ever again.

BTW I bet I know which camp you are in on the Handbagger Board "C.Scotts coaching part 3" thread.
At least most of you deluded Handbaggers have woken up to him, seems you missed the memo though.

Spot on.

At least we dont have to hear from that Flog imposter Handbagger coach ever again.

BTW I bet I know which camp you are in on the Handbagger Board "C.Scotts coaching part 3" thread.
At least most of you deluded Handbaggers have woken up to him, seems you missed the memo though.
All the country under lockdown, you can imagine the little man just sweating profusely at the opportunity to spew more drivel. Thank goodness he kept all that cash though - COVID-19 is bad enough, last thing this country needs is some tiny Al commentary on the matter. Heck, I'll break open the piggy bank and give what I've got if it keeps him silent for just one more day. :moneybag::moneybag:

Back