Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. 🤬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan 🤣

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-16/dangerfield-exaggerates-injuries-says-cornes

I have mixed feelings about this article. On the one hand its nice someone's had the guts to finally call Lookatmefield out for being a massive prima donna, on the other hand.... that person was Kane Cornes. :drunk:

image.jpg

patrick-dangerfield_1xctm7wgmvjzd1b8gdd459koy9.jpg

P.S. he's also a free kick stager

giphy.gif

PoshDiscreteFish.gif

Last edited:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-16/dangerfield-exaggerates-injuries-says-cornes

I have mixed feelings about this article. On the one hand its nice someone's had the guts to finally call Lookatmefield out for being a massive prima donna, on the other hand.... that person was Kane Cornes. :drunk:
Given Lewis' world famous dive against Goddard in 2014, the fact that Rioli does a hammy every time he has to work, and Snickery's phantom concussions, you should probably worry about your plethora of velvet sledgehammers instead of tying yourself up in knots over Cornes' opinion, aye?

The arse burn knows no bounds. A cut below absolutely stinking it up atm.

I liked the bit where danger made fat bloke his bitch, and when fat bloke gave away cheap free kicks that resulted in goals that won the cats the game which ruined hodgeys big day. And the resulting hawfie tears.

Despite almost calling for an ambulance, what's the bet Danger suffers absolutely no ill effects from the "injury" and plays next week? :$

image.jpg
It's one attention whore calling out another attention whore, so it's definitely got legs.

"In his time at Adelaide, his teammates had to sit him down and say, 'Look, you do carry on a little bit with your injuries'."

:$:$:$:$:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of attention whores can you believe some hawfies are now screaming for a push-in-the-back free to Isaac Smith for that last shot a goal..?
Like him going back for a set shot would make any difference.

You lost Hawfs, just deal with it. :cool:

Oh and sucking up Kane Cornes' opinion. :$

Speaking of attention whores can you believe some hawfies are now screaming for a push-in-the-back free to Isaac Smith for that last shot a goal..?

On the strength of that I think the final 20 seconds of the game should be replayed then.

Thing is, Isuckat Kicks would still miss:$

The arse burn knows no bounds. A cut below absolutely stinking it up atm.

I liked the bit where danger made fat bloke his bitch, and when fat bloke gave away cheap free kicks that resulted in goals that won the cats the game which ruined hodgeys big day. And the resulting hawfie tears.
Willing to bet my whole profile against yours that Danger doesnt win as many flags as Hodge in his entire career.

trouble is chef that its the word coming from his old club the Crows as well that he needed to be pulled up for his playacting regards injuries.

trouble is chef that its the word coming from his old club the Crows as well that he needed to be pulled up for his playacting regards injuries.
Quotes from former Crows teammates then please. :)
Until then it's Cornes, one of the leagues biggest divers, just attention whoring.

http://www.theage.com.au/.../afl-puts-kane-cornes-on...

You guys just need to accept you blew it for Hodgey's 300th instead of worrying about Dangerfield. :rolleyes:

#nomorethawn

Back