Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. šŸ¤¬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan šŸ¤£

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of all this crap about Danger. He deserves our respect. He would never intentionally hurt someone on the field....he was voted as president of the AFLPA by the players themselves.....if they respect him, why can't all of you idiots do the same.

Any more of this sh*t and I'm out.

Well go on
booger off then

The sharpest minds in the AFL media have figured it out...
screenshot_2021-03-25-21-08-18-72-jpg.1086005
Just the other day I heard Matthew Lloyd remark that temperatures appear to be rising and it may be part of a global trend.

He also mentioned a new type of cough that could be contagious.

Are we happy for the bloke to get rubbed out for bumping fyfe?

I have no control over the umps or tribunal, and they have no impact on my happiness. Are you trying to make some sort of point?

Are we happy for the bloke to get rubbed out for bumping fyfe?
No because he didn't line him up from 15 metres away. Just 2 players colliding into each other with one having slightly more awareness of the other player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we ever seen a player in footy history who's H&A output is as exponentially greater than their finals performances than Danger?

He's the anti-Hodge/Ayres/Dusty. Gary Rohan's older bro. Albino Leon Davis. :thumbsupv1:

Have we ever seen a player in footy history who's H&A output is as exponentially greater than their finals performances than Danger?

He's the anti-Hodge/Ayres/Dusty. Gary Rohan's older bro. Albino Leon Davis. :thumbsupv1:
126410_Tikkurila_Anti-Dust_Dust_Binding_Agent_5L.jpg

Back