Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. šŸ¤¬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan šŸ¤£

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

austin-powers-shocked.gif

That's even funnier, if Dangerflog asks to hold one of them, Pickett would still tell him to sod off :p

What's funny is that Handbagger flogs don't even try to defend Danger anymore. Deep down I think they're just as tired of his s**t as we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Marion Pickette has a premiership medal and Dangerflog doesn't. That is football karma at its best.

Can you imagine if Clayton Oliver wins a premiership. I can see Dangerflop cracking the sads big time. If you thought bible basher jr crying in 2008 was hilarious..... Dangerflops tears will be magnificent.

DangerFlog is rapidly catching up to Rohan in the ā€œShitting the bedā€ in Finals category, and thatā€™s saying something because Rohan has set the bar ridiculously high.
In all seriousness I fully expect Danger to play a blinder this week..... impersonating a drunk man lurching blindly down an alley. :grinv1:

He won more finals as a player at the KKK than at Geelomg ROFL.
Apparently he has a sore fingy so we're supposed to feel sorry for him.... yet I find any misfortunes that befall this shameless self-promoter hillarious.

Back